Andrew WuttRipped Off

S Review updated:

This individual ripped me off for $300 as well. All complaints please email me at [protected]@hotmail.com for police investigation

Comments

• E
      Jul 06, 2009

We've lost $450 on this guy who gave many excuses including his girlfriend has the H1N1 virus. Let me know what I can do to get justice as this has to stop.

• K
      Aug 22, 2009

Andrew Wutt is a scammer who scam people using online ad pages such as craigslist, kijiji and etc. His phone number is [protected] and possibly living in TO area. We are working on getting his full identity including his real name, address and phone number

• A
      Sep 11, 2009

Do not go near this Charlatan!

There are numerous complaints online-please simply Google his name-Report any cgraigslist offerings for website employment immediately to the RCMP. Do not under any circumstance issue deposit-This is a joint Run scam under the two bogus names of Andrew & Shelia.

Be forewarned. Please-assist with prosecution of this person if you are also a victim of being defrauded!

• A
      Sep 11, 2009

It would be advisable if all those who have been defrauded do actually take the five minutes and file a complaint with the RCMP-

It is Crime-Its white collar crime-the more complaints received, the stronger the incentive for the Police to investigate and close down his malicious operation. The money loss I can take on the chin-the three days of crucial time is time I hope they add on to Andrews inevitable (truly a matter of time) sentence.

Please go public with details. Protect the legitimate amongst us as believe it or not, we still far outweigh these Muppets who sheepishly defraud from behind screens.

Shameful and not to be tolerated.

Oct 26, 2009

Andrew webber and Sheila Blackmore are criminals. They have ripped off to many people and continue to run a scam on those who are looking for work done

Avoid them at all costs!!

• W
      Nov 20, 2009

Total rip-off for us too. Post here if an investigation launches - we'll provide info.

• S
      Dec 28, 2009

Please post if an investigation launches, I was ripped off by this guy a year ago! He is still in business doing the same thing. An internet search on his company and name will bring up many complaints. I would love to sue this guy!

Oct 11, 2010

I too am getting the run around. I'm out only $100 but lost 2 weeks to this guy for a simple project. He's blown every deadline we set and keeps coming up with excuses including his internet was down. I'm trying to get money back but am not hopeful after reading this board. A lesson learned...google anyone before hiring.

Oct 11, 2010

Well he came through and refunded my deposit. Says he trying to change his ways. Lesson still stands...google before sending off any money.

• P
      Nov 05, 2010

Just lost $70 to this guy. He's living in Toronto - here's his address: 425 Pharmacy Avenue. Scarborough Ontario m1L3g7

• N
      Nov 10, 2010

Hi rezn8
    How did you get him to give you a refund?
    I have also lost money to this guy.

Nov 11, 2010

Turns out my "refund" was reversed by Paypal. The guy has done this for a while and knows the ins and outs of online payments.

• M
      Jan 15, 2011

too bad I just found out about this... I lost $ 100, the first time he made a design for me for very cheap but the second time he disappeared.

• N
      Jan 16, 2011

Please report your case to the RCMP he has many complaints filed against him and they're trying to find him.
    Call: [protected] and visit: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams-fraudes/rep-sig-eng.htm

• T
      Feb 26, 2011

Dallas TX here the recent victim of Andrew Wutt lost 300.00 dollars! Damn should of just googled his name!

• D
      Jun 18, 2011

Thank you so much to everyone who posted this! I recently started to work with him, decided to do a background check and all of these complaints came up. I told him to get a life.

• D
      Jun 18, 2011

I recently conscripted his services, and it turned out he was looking to only wine and dine me. He offered me endless bottles of wine, and we didn't discuss the website at all. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND HIS SERVICES. but if you do choose to work with him, DON'T GO OUT FOR DINNER WITH HIM.

• V
      Dec 08, 2011

hE TOOK ME FOR 1500.00 WHAT A GUY

• U
      Jan 06, 2012

As you have all experienced, this man is ###.
    I too have been ripped off, not financially but in wasting weeks on his delivery. I was having him do work for a fortune 500 company and said multiple times, if you cannot complete the work please notify me so I can find someone else to do it since we are on tight deadline. Every single day he had an excuse or said " I'll have it in 2 hours, its rendering and says 3 hours for a 1;19 second ae video, that takes 20 minutes max to render ) No matter what I said or threatened, I never got the work. He finally sent me 5 seconds after 2 weeks of "work" that simply had the title of the company in the beginning. The rest had dootles from what looked to be another companies video. He sent me the "final" product that had another companies email at the end. I researched his name far too late.

• U
      Jan 06, 2012

I will gladly hand over all emails exchanged to anyone who needs to follow through with an investigation!