Andrew Colburn - 512-769-0269 / unethical behavior. refuses to return the deposit of $300.

1 Houston, TX, United States

Nothing in the unit was ever fixed. He advertised cable, not even a cable hook-up available. Promised to paint, never did. NO FIRE ALARM in unit. No receipts were ever given, no lease agreement ever provided. Refused to remove a box of trash outside of door from the previous tenant. I had to move out of bathroom my self.

He has accused me of not returning the key. It was left on kitchen counter due to the fact he was no where around to hand it to him. I had to go with the truck. Could not wait around any longer. He was never available to take a call and certainly, not to fix anything. He also accused me of putting glow - in - the dark crosses on the walls????!!! I remember seeing some crosses marked on walls, never noticed that they "glowed In the dark!" The walls were terrible all over.

• Updated by Julie Wyatt, Oct 04, 2017

If anyway, please let the others know of this behavior. It is being posted now. With MY belongings in it. Without my knowing of or approval.

• Updated by Julie Wyatt, Oct 04, 2017

Unethical behavior. REFUSES TO RETURN THE DEPOSIT OF $300.

Complaint Rating: 0 % with 1 votes