Andreika the witch

Posted:

Nasty woman

1.6
Andreika the witch from New Orleans is a nasty ### she is psycho if you deal with her you will regret it she attacks people while they asleep, she summons nasty spirits to kill you and causes you a huge amount of misfortune. This psycho casts black magic upon you without your consent and it will be nasty the affects on you she affects free will takes over your mind to destroy you she needs to be stopped and put behind bars for attempted murder.
Complaint comments Comments (18) Complaint country United States Complaint category Psychics & Mediums

Comments

D  21st of Dec, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I guess since Andreika is a Witch she will know that you are popping ### about her and you are in for some serious bad luck.What if she reads this?O wait she already does, lol.
N  21st of Dec, 2010 by    +3 Votes
And who exactly are you I think it is wrong to cast black magic on someone to kill them that is classed as murder if she succeeds or attempted murder if she fa psychils I have a right to warn people about that psycho as she did not have my consent to do that ### to me so I guess it will go back to her 3 fold
N  21st of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
Word?
N  25th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
ANDREIKA THE WITCH IS A ###ED UP WHORE AND MUST PAY FOR WHAT SHE DID SHE WILL BE RIDDLED WITH CANCER AND DIE A PAINFUL DEATH
N  23rd of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
She will pay
D  3rd of Jun, 2012 by    -2 Votes
I do not agree. How many of you are true mediums? Do you really understand what you are saying?
N  4th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
Do u have to sell your soul or something in order for dark magic?
N  4th of Jun, 2013 by    +1 Votes
And, how does she work must you do some satanic stuff for her???
D  29th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Your own fear and negativity is causing you problems. I had no problem with my last order with Andreika.
D  13th of Jan, 2016 by    +1 Votes
you are the problem either you asked for her help or you did something wrong to deserve what you got and i would be very careful what you do and say ! you are asking for more. she is not the problem . someone asked her for help she did not go looking for you !!
N  17th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have just purchased a Happiness, unconditional love and money spell from her...I do hope I will not be having bad luck from her, as I have had so much over the years and I am in need of a better life...but I did not request anything evil, so should be okay...I do hope my spell works for me...
N  22nd of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
u for real
N  8th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Please let me in
N  8th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Yes I am real, stop being nasty to people then life will treat you better...
N  25th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Has anyone ever used the lightning bolt love spell and if so how long did it take. The reason I'm asking is because I need the love spell to work like yesterday. The love of my life is supposedly getting married in the 4th of July. That's 9 days. I want that not to happen and her to be back with new and all the love she says she has for me
N  25th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I purchased my spell 5 weeks ago and no results yet...how long do these spells take ?...I am desperate...
N  16th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Looking for positive feedback about Ms. Andreika's love spells. Has anybody experienced the results they were looking for?
N  25th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
Anyone can advise if her love spells work?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree