anderson.mark60signgmail.com / tried 2 sell $20k tractor @ $4500.00

1 OR, United States Review updated:

seller advertised on craigslist in eugene, or but when cntscted said he was greenville, tx. I gave my phone # and husbands phone # and he never called to discuss th deal, which was fishy as well. I asked if I could send my cousin over to view the tractor as he was only 60 miles away from there...luckily I suspected this was a scam and did not get taken. I had already even informed that seller that I was mother of 5 and this amount of money would destroy us financially if it was a scam...this is the reply that I recieved:

The tractor is already at the shipping company in Dallas, TX sealed and ready for the shipping. I have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through them. According with eBay you have 15 days from the time you receive the tractor to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not. I will ship it from here on my expense through USHIP. Here is how it will work.

1.First of all I will need the following details from you: - Full Name, shipping address and phone #.
2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay.
3. After they will process your info, they will send us both invoices. The invoice will send you the details on how to make a refundable payment.
4. eBay will contact me and I will ship the tractor to you. After you receive the tractor you will have 15 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the tractor. If you will buy, then I will receive the payment details from eBay so that I can pick up the money. If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the necessary info so that we can proceed.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Mark Anderson

BUYER BEWARE!!!

St

Comments

• Pe
      20th of Mar, 2009

Thank you...thank you...thank you. If you wouldn't of posted this I would of been burnt!!! I'm in Flint, MI, looking at a New Holland tractor on Craigslist. It is the same issue., same price, same tractor same hell of a deal. I was gonna wire $1000, to hold the tractor. Won't be now. How stupid could I have been.

27th of Mar, 2009

I would love to know what kind of tractors they were! There are two selling for the same price on Adoos. We almost fell for the scam!