Anderson, Burges & Smith / Notification of sweepstakes award

1 176-25 Union Tpke., PMB 406, 425, 363Fresh Meadows New York 11366, United States Review updated:

Sometime in the month of December 2015, I received 2 letters stating I won a cash prize of $1, 560, 000.00 (# [protected] dated 12/4/15) and a cash prize of $3, 900, 000.00, #[protected] mentioning date of 12/3/15 & that I needed to send $20.00 for each letter for the release of funds fees. I know that you don't ever have to send money to receive a cash prize and that it could be fraud, however, since I had entered Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes, which I have been doing for the past/on or about 48 years, I sent one fee only, because I feel that if you won you do not have to pay, as a trial, since I was tired of being taken for a fool, applying, being notified as the final winner and never winning PCHS. Anyone that needs a break needs to hope that they can make money by winning something, if they worked all their lives to keep their families and had no luck of succeeding in the financial aspect of life. Why is this company allowed to send out these documents that look official? Why hasn't anything been done about these letters. I sent check # 391 on 12/14/15 in the amount of $20.00 payable to (ABS) Anderson, Burges & Smith and mailed to 176-25 Union Tpke., PMB 425, Fresh Meadows, NY11366, and the check was cashed on 12/24/15. On the notification I explained that it was for either notifications, as I was not sending double payment, I specified the reference numbers above and that if that check was cashed ABS would be prosecuted for fraud. I never received a notification that I really won the prize or prizes, but instead I again received letters (this time) with different reference numbers and amounts as follows: 1.“Offical Notice of Award Release & Certificate of Compliance Notice” dated 1/6/16, deadline 1/20/16 # [protected], from Anderson, Burges & Smith, for the amount of $4, 278, 000.00, address 176-25 Union Tpke., PMB 425, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366, asking for a $20.00 Fee, which I did not send with the response. 2. “Transfer Request/Award Settlement Notice” dated 1/8/16, deadline 1/22/16 # [protected], from Anderson, Burges & Smith, for the amount of $3, 475, 176.00, address 176-25 Union Tpke., PMB 425, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366, asking for a $25.00 Fee, which I did not send with the response. 3. “Notice of Award” from a firm named Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw located at PMB 375, 26 Railroad Ave., Babylon, NY 11702, advising that a check for me was issued on 1/11/16 in the same amount as above-referenced, $3, 900, 000.00, certification # [protected], also requesting fees of $20.00 to process, No fee sent. 4. “Filed Official Certified Status Transfer Request Notice” from a firm named Rappaport, Hiltner & Crenshaw located at 176-25 Union Tpke., PMB 406, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366, advising that a check for me was issued on 1/11/16 in the amount of $3, 475, 176.00, certification # [protected], also requesting fees of $20.00 to process, No fee sent. 5. “Guaranteed Cash Award Winner Notification” from ABS, PMB 363, 26 Railroad Ave, Babylon, NY 11702, #[protected], dated 1/7/16, deadline 1/21/16, showing a check issued in my name in the amount $3, 900, 000.00 again asking for $20.00 fee (not sent this time). 6. Notification of Aggregate Funds Pending Payment to me, from ABS, PMB 425, Union Tpke, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366, #[protected], not dated, no deadline, in the amount of $1, 560, 000.00 again asking for $25.00 fee (not sent this time). 7. Official Notice of Prize Award, dated 1/13/16 deadline 1/27/16, # [protected], award voucher in the amount of $2, 201, 071.00 from ABS, PMB 425, Union Tpke, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366, also requesting a $20.00 fee, not sent. 8. “Filed Official Certified Status Urgent Cash Advisory” from ABS, same address, # [protected] dated 1/11/16, deadline 1/25/16, amount of $3, 475, 176.00, also asking for a $20.00 fee not sent. 9. “Guaranteed Cash Award Winner Notification” from ABS, PMB 363, 26 Railroad Ave, Babylon, NY 11702, #[protected], not dated, deadline 1/25/16, showing a check issued in my name in the amount $3, 900, 000.00 again asking for $20.00 fee (not sent this time). 10. “Cash Disbursement Notification/Claimant Folio Release Document” dated 1/5/16, deadline 1/19/16, # [protected], in the amount of $2, 997, 500.00 from ABS, same address at PMB 425, asking for $25.00 fee not sent. 11. “Cash Transfer Authorization”, [protected] & “Cash Receipt ID Form”, #E356 [protected]” dated 1/7/16 deadline 1/21/16, in the amount of $4, 550, 000.00 from ABS, same address at PMB 425, saying that I will “receive the full amount stated herein”(meaning the Notification), again asking for $25.00 fee. Fee not sent. 12. And finally a letter titled “Miami Resident Notice of Tracked Dispatch” (“Ivone Pitta Award Opportunity Registration Documents” in the amount of over a $1, 000, 000.00) from American Sweepstakes Publishers, P.O. Box 12954, Kansas City, KS, 66112, not dated, deadline 10 days, dispatch ID # 33172PTTA108 with a AFID 07EF67 # showing, as probably another ID#, requiring a fee of $12.00 in a completely different format from all of these previous “notices”. It stated that SRC & ASP companies located at P.O. Box 478, Bonner Springs, KS [protected], phone # [protected], advised and/or educated consumers about direct mail sweepstakes, blah, blah, blah, etc.…probably in an effort of being different and causing consumers to trust them and be aware of fraud being committed. Still, they requested a fee to let people know what was won and/or if they even won, or if they were ‘ELIGIBLE TO WIN OVER $1, 000.000.00??????????????????? No fee sent. After all of these letters, it is difficult to confirm which one is legitimate. I most certainly doubt that any of these letters are legitimate and that they really represent an award already confirmed and won. I also believe that after cashing someone’s fee, if forced to send someone an award, they will without a doubt, shamelessly, send someone a prize in the amount of $1.00, if they have to make good in their claims, after getting paid $20.00, $25.00 & $12.00. Only God knows how many times, and from how many hopeful or needed people, they have collected money, since they make sure they send numerous letters for same or different amounts, under different claim numbers in order to make millions, while making people believe that they have won millions, instead of making it clear that (IF THEY WERE TRUTHFULL), that it was just an opportunity to participate/enter in a sweepstake? Or just to tell them if they won? while enticing/and/or misleading people to send them money in hopes of having won some sort of sweepstakes amount, which is certainly not true, which words I fully retract and apologize for, if and when I receive a check from ABS, RAPPOPORT, HILTNER & CRENSHAW, and SRC & ASP IN THE AMOUNT OF: “OVER $1, 000, 000.00”; “$1, 560, 000.00”; “$2, 201, 071.00”; “$2, 997, 500.00”; “$3, 475, 176.00”; “$3, 900, 000.00”; “$4, 278, 000.00”; and “$4, 550, 000.00”. I also believe, that after all of the millions they make, if worst came to worst, they would probably pay someone a good amount out of the fraudulently obtained proceeds to keep someone quiet. All I want is something to be done to prevent these scammers to take any more advantage of peoples’ necessities and hopes. I am sending the replies without the fees, as I believe that if I had won anything, I did not have to pay a single fee. If no correct answer is received, I will report this to the District Attorney or FBI for a full investigation. I expect that a full and satisfactory explanation is provided soon or that I receive the prize specified in the Notification I paid to process.

Re
Jan 19, 2016

Comments

• Ah
      6th of Feb, 2016

/I /agree /this is a shame before God. What goes around comes around, you will pay for this fraud one way or another, get help you are sick and curl.