Andersen / Scam and cheating
I recently installed a special order Andersen storm door of the vented type and after the first rain it leaks. Funny how that works it let the water in around the glass, but after it ran down the inside of the door, the door sweep wouldn't let it out. I had almost an inch of water built up between my entry door and my storm door. When I email Andersen customer service they replied that their vented doors do leak! Had I known what crap they sell, I would have stuck with a Larsen vented storm door it has not leaked yet in 3 yrs. Although I must admit the Larsen door with its double closers is hard for little children to open, but at least it acts like the STORM door it is.
Learn from my mistake and do not buy Andersen, and at least consider Larsen at a comparable price there is no comparable quality!!!
More Andersen Complaints & Reviews
- Andersen Windows - Do not honor warranty! 
- Andersen Windows - Rotting wood in the windows 
- Andersen Corp - Defective windows 
- Andersen Windows - Poor customer service 
- Serious Problems With Andersen Double Hung Vinyl Clad Windows - Windows 
- Andersen Windows & Doors - storm door
- Andersen Windows & Doors - storm door glass exploded
- Anderson Windows and Doors - patio henged door..400 series
- Andersen Windows & Doors - patio door
- Andersen Windows & Doors - anderson 3000 series door