Anchor of Milwaukee / Do not rent to Craig Z and Richard Weller

1 8665 North River RoadRiver Hills, United States
Phone: 414-963-6684

I was living at 609 North 31st Street in Apt 111 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin until Fall 2013, Craig Z evicted me because this girl called the police on me and my wife.What happened was this girl who don't live in the building who was with me, She came over started caused this drama with me and my wife.Craig Z told the girl that she cannot call the police inside the building, The girl went outside and called the police, The police came and talked to her, She told the police about me and my wife, Me and my wife told told the police about that girl starting drama, The police told me and my wife, If she come back, She will be arrested for trespassing.Craig evicted me from that apartment building, because of that girl.Me and my wife became homeless because of him.Craig Z be evicting tenants, because tenants be calling the police on people in the building.A tenant has a right to call the police if someone is messing and threatening you in that building.Craig Z is not a good apartment manager and Richard Weller is not a good owner.Both of them are bad people and bad management in that building.Do not rent to them, because they will screw you and mess you up like the other tenants.Do not rent to 609 North 31st Street, Stay away from that building, That building is trouble and poisoned because of the management and the owner.Do not trust them.

Ja