Ancestory.com / charged my credit card

Patricia R. McCann
I ordered a program from Ancestory.com on the 18th of this month. When I went to use the program they say they didn't have record of me and then in a later email they said the account was under my husbands name which I never gave them but somehow they had. The third time I emailed the said my password was wrong so I finally called them and after talking to two people that said that my account was never paid for I called my cc co. and am now writing to you. My ClickBank order number is #93DQ66S and is dated 3/18/09. I request that you either call Ist Bank of Omaha and repay my account or I am going to get legal help in this matter. I want all records with Ancestory purged as I have given them my cc number several times and I highly suspect fraud and will do whatever it takes to prove it. I will be calling my cc again Monday to make sure my account has been credited or formal charges will be filed naming Ancesstory.com and also ClickBank. I have copies of all email sent by you and by Ancestory to back up my claim.
Email me when you have credited my account. I DO NOT want to see this letter on you web site as others are posted of I'll file a evasion of privacy charge too.
Awaiting a reply,
Patricia R. McCann 1st Bank of Omaha card holder

More Ancestory.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus Ancestory.com - SUCKS [2]
Plus Ancestory.com - Taken by Ancestory.com

N  25th of Feb, 2009 by
paid for access and get back in
N  6th of Apr, 2009 by
They have refused to comply with my request.
N  18th of Oct, 2010 by
Removes funds from account without permission and will not give a refund!!
N  30th of May, 2011 by
would you please stop billing my credit card PLEASE my computer is not working right so must get it repaired or possibly get a new one
A  30th of May, 2011 by