ANC / Saying I won 1,230,946.00

1 Alliance, United States Review updated:

these people got 11.89 out of me stating i won 1, 230, 946.00. i should of known better to do that, but i did, they gave me this address to send money to, , anc po box 2905 kansas city ks 66110. the letter they sent looks realy lagit, even has a official form of tender no. 13570. with a filing year of 2015. i know now that im not to send money for a prize i should of won. hope they catch these people.

Po
May 14, 2015

Comments

• De
      23rd of Oct, 2009
    ANC - award notification
    Ocala
    Florida
    DDRDMTRAVIS@hotmail.com

recieved letter of notification of winnings totaling 2, 000, 000.00 dollars if i send 11.89 for security purposes.
    sent from one pavillion plaza office of president.

• Bu
      23rd of Sep, 2010

I also received my "official SCAM letter" stating I won $2, oooo, ooo, if and only if I send in $11.89, do the math people, times that by 1, 000, 000 people pretty good income for the scammers! Do they really think people are that stupid?

• Gi
      28th of Jun, 2011

I just received a letter from ANC an I was checking to make sure it was a scam, and just like thougth it was

• Mw
      27th of May, 2015

I am going to send the letter without the money. I work for Sheriff's Office in my County. My father is also Deputy Chief of Police. They just messed with the wrong people!

• Mw
      27th of May, 2015

Got the same letter by John Hourd. Going to ssend it back, without money, but note telling them who I am. I work for Sheriff's Office. My father is Deputy Chief of Police. You are messing with the wrong people.