Anautos.com / Car purchase

Do Mar 14, 2016 Thomasville, NC Review updated:

An Auto Sales is in Thomasville, NC they knowingly sold me a car that had many defects. I explained to them it was a car for my daughter to drive to and from school that was more than 2 hours away. He assured me it was a good car and if I had any issues they would fix them. When I took it back to address the issues of course now it is my fault that I trusted them and gave them my hard earned money and nothing was wrong with the car. They are very conniving con artist. They would not and still have not picked up the phone at anytime that I have called. I bought a part for my car and even took it to them because the guy said he would have his mechanic install it and guess what... the parked my car across the street with the key in it and the registration card on the front seat. THEY ARE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE AND I HOPE THEIR BUSINESS GOES BANKRUPT SO THEY WILL KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Comments

• Al
      Mar 14, 2016

I watched in horror as a staff member name ( Irene) in the deli Sunday morning probed the cooked chickens and then threw the probe into a trolley to be used on chickens again.Absolute filth woolworths WOLLICREEK, Princes highway SYDNEY.. leter on old women (Irene)continuously ignoring customers, stood reading book whilst several people were queuing include me on the pizza bar and engaged for pasting this stupid note on the wall...