Anastasiadate.com / I wonder

1 Denmark

I wonder
I spoke for one and a half years ago with a girl on Anastasia. She said she would move from Ukraine. Perhaps here to Danmrk and we talked about it at Anastasia.
I found the girl on vk.com and contacted the girl on vk.com. I told the girl I would not use Anastasia because Anastaisa is very expensive to use.She told me she only used Anastasia.So our conversation ended. But The strange thing is that she many times have sent a request for chat when I'm online on Anastasia. I have informed the girl I now do not contact girls on Anastasia more, but we can talk on facebook, vk.com, skype, yahoo messenger. All these programs are free to use.I can look at the girl's vk.com she has skype, she has wrote her the skype name on vk.com.
For example, she writes "Hello Sweetee" when she would chat on Anastasia.
I just think if she thinks I'm a Sweetee why would she only talk to me on Anastasiaa.
My contention is she only wants to talk with me on Anastasia, because she only wants to make money when she chat with a man on Anastasia. She could just as well use other free programs, If she really mean she loves me and wish to move to Denmark

La