Anarchy Underground / never recieved a id

1 British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

Hello,
About a month ago I came upon this fake id review website and it rated all different sites.. I came upon http://www.fakeidcenter.com/fakeids.html which was ranked very well... The site seemed legit and the webmaster tricked you into believing it was legit... So I sent in $89 dollars cash and my form and since have not recieved anything back! I tried to contact the guy numerous times and he is yet to answer...
Please do not order from anarchy underground!!! It is a huge scam and a lie!!!

Ma

Comments

• Ty
      10th of Sep, 2008

I am not a scam...

We carry about 25 states available of novelty ids that all match the book. all holograms/ uav are made specifically for each state and are the exact same holograms/uav that are on the actual id's. our ids are superb under backlight tests and we print on pvc cards. all templates are consistently updated. 2 piece (including university id) is $100 and accept cash orders only sorry for inconvenience. turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. we are not a scam, we work for you.

Please do not hesitate to email with any further questions.

-tyler

These are novelty ids and are for novelty and entertainment purposes only, not for use to buy alcohol or do any illegal actions for your age.

• Ad
      2nd of Oct, 2008

Well me and my buddy sent in for our novelty id's a good month ago.. I beleive we were suppost to receive them back atleast 10-15 days later maybe less. it's been a month now and we havent received jackshit. we trusted you and we didnt even get anything back. we also emailed you before sending them in, just to be sure. what kind of business do you run man like seriously me and my buddy did our homework for your site and it seemed legit. so we lost in the process of 3 hours making sure every detail was correct 90$ each so thats 180$. we wrote all the info on that card perfectly and if u didnt receive it then I dont no where it could of went but something tells me u prob just scanned us. so do me a favour can you please send us you id's we just wanted to have them as novelty we are not one of those kids that #in try and go into bars saying their 19 or over, we just wanted to have them as something to have just to show off nothing else. names are adrian & mark, see what you can do for us, thanx.

• Ni
      4th of Nov, 2008

www.fakeidcenter.com is a scam. I ordered an Id card for 90 dollars and never recieved it. I emailed the guy numerous time never to hear back from him. I highly recommend you do not order from this site seeing how i ordered mine over 2 months ago and never recieved anything

• Jd
      24th of Jan, 2009

I ordered my id from www.fakeidcenter.com (anarchy underground) several weeks ago with a rush on it and received nothing. they state - wait a few days, and voila - your card will arrive! bull sh!!! I looked for an email but there was none. seems like I wasted $90 as well and someone made money for nothing, or because of good advertisement. don't buy from them!!! they are a scam at this point.

• Jm
      15th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a fake id about 3 weeks ago come to find out this site actually tells you not to buy it ha to bad i didnt see this till today, ### . well he is a scammer for sure, props for the website, he is making his money off of having a pretty website

• Ur
      16th of Feb, 2009

I also sent in my payment about 6 weeks ago and never received anything in return and there were no responses to email! stay away from this scammer, he also runs the below sites;

Www.mynoveltyid.com
    Www.fakeidpro.com
    Www.fakeidmaster.com
    Www.fakeidcenter.com
    Www.realfakeid.com

Probably more too...

• Ti
      1st of Mar, 2009

I ordered an id for myself and my buddy about a year and a half ago and I recieved nothing from them, and they are impossible to contact! scam!

• Un
      10th of May, 2009

Like everyone else, I submitted all of my info and then requested it be put on a rush. I even sent what I thought to be a nice little "tip" because I expected it to be rush delivered..

So I sent the $89, plus an additional $21..

That was 2 months ago..

I'm not sure why i'm still so pissed about it. what's done is done.

My advice to all of you, don't attempt to buy a 21 or older fake/novelty id from the internet!

Your best bet is to find someone who is 21, who somewhat resembles you.

I guarantee they will have no problem to sell their id. its very simple!

You just offer to buy their id. they just have to go to the dmv/bmv or whatever it is in your area and tell them that they lost their id/license. the dmv/bmv will charge them around $25 to replace it. thats it.

So you offer to pay them what it will cost them, and then you also offer them extra. $70 is reasonable, because they will have to go to the dmv, wait in line, etc etc.

I guarantee almost nobody will turn down this offer. its so simple.

• Am
      30th of Sep, 2009
    ANARCHY UNDERGROUND - Fake IDs

I've been burned once by anarchy underground.
    Never got anything.
    I just would like to find a legit person who can get me a legit id.
    If you can, email me amber_ochoa@hotmail.com

• La
      25th of Jul, 2010

I agree that anarchy underground is a scam. sure they say they have been around for years but why doesn't tyler reply back to some of these complaints instead of getting defensive? why doesn't he specify why it takes longer then the mentioned time of 4 weeks. people will believe u more if you could see where we are coming from and all you say in response is f*k you and crap like that. if your truly legit then man up

• Er
      17th of Aug, 2011

Novelty ID, why would you wan't one to begin with, when you mail cash to these sites, that request you send cash, that should be a warning. If they are legit, would they not except pay pal ? I suspect that many individuals wan't these so colled id's for illigal purposes.

5th of Mar, 2012

Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com
    Http://www.noveltyidfactory.com/faqs.html
    All fake id reviews are bogusd. if a site that sells novelty id reviews other sites, or givbes you feedback on the competition then your flags should go up and you should not order form them as they bad mouth other sites who are the competition.

A reliable ands legitimate novelty id or fake id site does not bad mouth other websites becuase they offer good service and good products

A trick you can use is to contact the site and ask them about a competitor site or another site and play dumb. if the site you contact says nasty things abouth another site by stating their products are better and the other site is not good then you be careful as the site is trying to recruit your business by saying nasty things about another website... lol is this smart or what.

I worked for undergroundreview and my job was to post bad review about other sites b ut the jerks never gave me what they promised

Instead they write reviews on competition sites and ask you to order from a site owned by them
    Http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cons/noveltyidfactory.com-%11-undergroundreview.com-complaint-%11-cons-2007081075386.html

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us,. well the #ers never paid me so I am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n

I-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n details

This is to promote themselves

Caution yeah right. it is owned by them too

Myoids
    [id template listing]

Myoids details

Holograms:?
    Barcodes:?
    Uv:?
    Comments: not allowing new customers

Good

Uk-i-d

Owned by them

Bad

Fake id guru
    [id listing]

Their own site to promote themselves

Fake id guru details

Posts bad reviews againt all sites they do not own

Good yeah #.. I was asked to do this

Idsfast

Idsfast details

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and I know cos I am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites