AN & Associates / solar bird fountain

West Seneca, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered the solar powered fountain pump to add to my birdbath. It took a while to arrive which was okay. However the package did not contain all parts as depicted in the assembly instructions. It was missing part # B1 which is the connection head. Without this part, I cannot complete the assembly and make the pump work.

Upon examining the instructions, it says "After-sale service. Our customer service is friendly and hassle-free, please contact us if needed:
-Refund or Replacement
-Technical support
-Package not in perfect condition."

The problem is they provide no email or phone number! I have no paperwork with the package. Has anyone resolved how to get a refund?

Mr
Jun 26, 2018

Comments

• Je
      Jul 17, 2018

I did no receive all the parts for my fountain pump! I either want a replacement or cancel this whole transaction.
    I have been on the phone for over an hour and cannot get any results accomplished and this is so frustrating.
    Please contact me. Jennie Anderson Phone # is 1 619 204 3720 (Cell) I need to get this resolved today.

@Jennie Anderson Please contact me

May 06, 2019

@Jennie Anderson I just sent an e-mail and did get a reply at [protected]@smartsolarfountain.com. That's all the info. I can come up with. So they wrote back via e-mail informing me they would get back to me in 1-2 business days in regard to my returning the birdbath and getting my full refund. Here's hoping they are people of their word! Hope this helps you too!!

@Trish Patten [protected]@

@Jennie Anderson info

May 06, 2019

@Jennie Anderson I found them at info at sign smart solar fountain dot com

Jul 17, 2018

Please contact me I cannot handle this frustration!

• Do
      Jul 19, 2018

I received the solar fountain pump... it stated the pump needs to stay under water - however...the suction cups DO NOT work . Also, the entire pump does not stay together - it keeps falling apart. I paid $32.95 on 6/28/18 - it is a pice of junk . I want my $$$$$ back. HOWEVER, when I finally found your phone 1-905-448-8729, a recording said it was “not assigned” and to check the # and try again!!!
    Dorothy Glywasky. 321-632-4840 please contact me . I want a refund!

• So
      Jul 19, 2018

WELL, I'VE BEEN SCAM WITH THE SOLAR FOUNTAIN PUMP TOO! B-1 PART MISSING, I CAN ASSEMBLE IT AND I DON'T HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL.

• Gi
      Sep 06, 2018

I'm so disappointment. My fountain also was missing part #B1. Is possible that part doesn't exist? This company needs to make this right or Online shipping will become tainted. Virginia Ruiz - email: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Gy
      Apr 08, 2019

My black Hummingbird fountain pump works perfectly! I love it. I am so sorry you folks don’t get to enjoy yours. I hope we can find out how to reach the sellers, I would like to re order! lol

• Gy
      Apr 08, 2019

Very aggravating to have the same message with no contact information! I went looking on how to find them to order again and found all these complaints. Now, I consider myself blessed to have a working unit! Maybe I shouldn’t press my luck and order one with a missing piece.

• Js
      Jun 05, 2019

I ordered 2 solar fountains, after three weeks of waiting and watching I emailed them through pay-pal. they claim that my product was delivered, and I'm out 45.00. I highly recommend that anyone reading this DOES NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! I looked them up on BBB website, and they do not have a good track record of on-time delivery, correct product delivery, inferior products and very poor customer service.