AN & Associates / heated gloves

After a month I finally received my order on December 26th. Of course that isn't the end of my complaint. These were Christmas presents that I didn't get in time. Now the problem is that they are not the sizes I ordered. Can't get ahold of anyone because the phone number [protected] has a recording that simple states that they are closed! Doesn't list their hours! Emailed them also at info@freeshipdeals.com. This is the only response I have received
Thanks for reaching out! Our support team will check your message (61904) and work on your request. Please allow 1-2 business days to receive a response. To help us assist you faster, please respond to this email with your order number. If you haven't placed an order, you can disregard this. We appreciate your patience!

To add additional comments, you may reply to this email.
Doesn't seem like good business practices! I have filed a dispute with my Paypal account.

Rc
Dec 27, 2018

Comments

31st of Dec, 2018

I have not received my heated gloves, no tracking number, I located there phone number 1-800-400-0388, I called the message told me that they were closed, tried again today they said the number was out of service. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, ALL I HAVE SEEN IN COMENTS IS BADDDDDDDDDDD.

• Po
      4th of Jan, 2019

I also ordered the heated electric gloves - in early November!!! I received them a few days AFTER Christmas (of course, they were supposed to be a Christmas gift for my boyfriend.) I contacted them several times during the 6 weeks it took to get them...they just kept saying they had more orders than anticipated.
    Now, to add insult to injury, I ordered an XL and received a SMALL/MEDIUM!! I hate to even contact this company and wait another 6 weeks for a resolution :( Will see if my Paypal account can resolve this.

• Ko
      12th of Jan, 2019

I purchased as well on December 5th and haven't received my order. Paid through PayPal but that hasn't been much help. I am furious, I have tried several different emails without any help. I think I was screwed out of $50.00! This company sucks!!