AN & Associatesheated gloves

I used my visa ending in 3818 to order a pair of heated gloves, the item was an advertised on Facebook, I paid for the gloves on November 6, 2018. I Still haven't received them as of today's date. my name is Robert E Hansen, Jr. my address is 10504 S Homan, Chicago, IL. My contact number is [protected]. Unfortunately the order number info was accidentally deleted on my phone, any help in getting the paid for items shipped to my address would be highly appreciated!

Ro
Dec 01, 2018

Comments

• Wi
      Dec 05, 2018

I too ordered heated gloves and have not received them to this day. Ordered on Nov. 03, 2018. Todays date Dec. 05, 2018. I looked at my invoice and realize there is no description for what I ordered. Who else has noticed this on their order from this company?

• Br
      Dec 19, 2018

I too ordered two pairs of gloves, November. 22, 2018, and a pair of gloves and socks on December 6, 2018. Both orders ARE SUPPOSED to be Christmas gifts, it appears that neither have been shipped as of yet. I have attempted to find a valid number to call, with no luck. I would LOVE to contact this company!!! Does anyone have a valid phone number? Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas.

• Ba
      Dec 24, 2018

I ordered a pair as well in November and have not received them. Sent several emails and still don't have a tracking number. They are messing with the wrong person here! Facebook should be aware so they remove them from their site.