AN & Associates Florence Scovelproduct never delivered.

On January 23, 2018, I ordered to iPhone cordless chargers for a total amount of $36.94. I never received the product even though it states that it was delivered. I checked with my post office and they have no packages for me I called the number provided for and associates and it doesn't matter what time of the day I call I get the same message which is the office is closed at this time please call during regular business hours which are 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday Eastern standard time. I called that number pretty much every hour on the hourFor a day. And I get the same message that it's not during regular business hours. I then put in a claim to the Better Business Bureau. They told me to deal directly with the seller which I can't because I can't get a hold of them. The BBB has given them an F Rating because of all the complaints. I would like a complete refund as soon as possible. Please review and advise at your earliest convenience. Liking you and advance for your assistance in this matter.

Ro
Feb 08, 2018

Comments

Jul 16, 2018

I ordered a Pest Repeller, the advertisement showed a package of two. I only received one of them for the price I paid. When I reached out to them, inquiring about the second one, thinking maybe they got seperated in mailing, the only email response I received was the tracking number, and said they included in the email a copy of the invoice. Twice they responded this way, never really addressing my question and never sending the invoice as stated. I called several times, during their business hours, and always got the same answer, they were closed and call back during their normal business hours 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday Eastern standard time. Every time I called it was between these hours.

I think FB needs to be more selective as to whom they allow to sell from their site. There are a lot of BAD reviews I have come across on this company.

Dec 11, 2018

In October I bought and paid through Paypal for VHS-to-Digital File Converter Express × 1... and payment of $33.95 USD was made...I have been very patient but am now a bit pd off Since then I have visited My PO Box 151, Zip Code 14207 BUffalo N.Y. on frequent Occasions (actually early this morning Dec 11th and still NO UNIT) I would like you answer before DEcember 13th 2018 ...the account #31653

Joseph Somers
    17 Lyons Ave
    Welland, Ontario
    L3B 1L8
    [protected]

• Ri
      Jan 02, 2019

On December 13th, 2018 I ordered Electric Heated Gloves. The cost in CAD is $74.77 went through my bank account on Dec 17 2018. To date I have not received them. The Invoice # c5328836100155.1. Please contact me on delivery date.

Rita Hickey