Amtrak / unethical behaviour
On December 31, 2018, my sister and I (we both are senior citizens) took the noon train from Las Vegas, NM to Albuquerque, NM.
We were treated rudely by a female employee. Unfortunately, I did not get her name. She was in charge of assigning seats and checking tickets.
As soon as we boarded the train, she stated that we had too many suitcases, and that each person was only allowed to travel with one suitcase and one carry-on. My sister and I had a total of four suitcases and one carryon, besides our purses.
She said that this time she was not going to charge us for the two extra suitcases we had. Her tone of voice and attitude were very unprofessional, and I feel she verbally abused us and used her uniform to intimate us.
This was our second experience taking Amtrak, and we were very disappointed and hurt of the treatment we received.
More Amtrak Complaints & Reviews
- Amtrak - lost luggage - no recourse 
- Axis, Amtrak, Jody - tries to deceive women for 'work', off craigslist, con, liar 
- Amtrak - disrespect 
- Amtrak - refund policy: no rules 
- Amtrak - amtrak communication error is costing the customer
- Amtrak - overbooked unsafe train
- Amtrak - ticket purchasing
- Amtrak - reservation #006134, train 505 pdx to slm
- Amtrak - disable and handicap access
- Amtrak - conductor