Amtrak Passenger Trains / bug bites
I got on a west bound train for Los Angeles, destination is Anaheim, Ca. I sat on the seat number 18, the gentleman that had the window seat which is the #17 asked me if I want to plug my laptop on the plug which is on the window. He left for awhile, and so I moved over and used the plug to watch a movie. This was my very first time to board a train this far since my Navy days.
My complain is this; i have 3 huge bug bites on my left arm, which I started scratching since I changed seat with the gentleman I mentioned. When I got home that early morning, I kept scratching and thought nothing of it, today, saturday the 4th of August, I still felt the lump and the swelling of my arm, I took some benadrile for allergies, thinking it was just that, but now, when I looked at it closer, they are bug bites. I think I'm gonna see a doctor tomorrow.
More Amtrak Passenger Trains Complaints & Reviews
- Amtrak - lost luggage - no recourse 
- Axis, Amtrak, Jody - tries to deceive women for 'work', off craigslist, con, liar 
- Amtrak - disrespect 
- Amtrak - refund policy: no rules 
- Amtrak - amtrak communication error is costing the customer
- Amtrak - bad ride, food, service
- Amtrak - horrible experience!
- Amtrak - injury by fall 
- Amtrak - place for homeless 
- Amtrak - poor customer service