Amstar Solutions / Rip off

1 140 BoulevardWashington, NJ, United States
Phone: 888-632.9065

Amstar Solutions contacted me about a loan. I was trying to borrow money to finish paying for my daughters wedding. They guaranteed me a loan of $5000.00, all I had to do was to send them $960.00 sounded great. I sent them $960.00, then they caught me with a phrase in the paperwork that the guarantor could review and ask for more money. And they did another $960.00 so now they were going to almost $2000.00 for a $5000.00 loan and told me that I would not have to pay it for 1 year. And at this point they could not ask for more money.

I sent them everything they wanted I wanted the money directly deposited and gave them my banking info and at that point they ask for another $750.00. I told them no and to send me all of my money back. Roger Jackson at ext 240 told me that they would send it back but it would take 30-45 days before they did that. And now they are GONE!

I checked them out in the beginning and it all seemed ok. These people have made me a nervous wreck consumed my time and almost ruined my daughters wedding.

Va