AMS Limousine / Honeymoon ruined

My wife and I were married on July 5, 2008 and were leaving on our honeymoon on July 8th.

We had a 7:50AM international flight to Punta Cana and I decided to have a AMS (North Jersey) stretch limo bring us to and from Newark Liberty airport. Our pick up time was scheduled and booked for 5:15am by AMS limo. We even had a confirmation call the night before.

5:15am arrives and we are outside waiting with our luggage for the limo to arrive. 5:30, still no limo. I call the AMS office and I am put on hold then disconnected. I call back, it is now 5:45, and I am now told that the limo had an accident. If that is really the case (which I find hard to believe) why didn't someone call us? We missed our flight because it was international and we needed to be there at least one and a half hours before, so they closed the flight and we had to be booked on the next flight which left later that day. $7, 000.00 honeymoon almost completely ruined by AMS Limo company.

Va

Comments

• Fr
      17th of Sep, 2008

I used A.M.S Limousine last week and they showed up 5 Minutes early, The car was clean and the driver was proffisional he got me there ontime and on top of that they charged me a very reasnable price, i highly recommend A.M.S Limousine to evrybody and I am not gonna use any other service but them .. REALLY GOOD SERVICE