Ams Auto Sales / Scam

1 VA, United States Review updated:

They may sell cars for you in a timely manner but they do not service or back you on a car you buy. If something goes wrong after a short time of having it they tell you to go to hell. They have a number of suits against them! After i got screwed from them i found out the real scoop of how they work. The owner will not even deal with you. There are a number of used car dealers in the area who will give you a warranty for free, 2 i know are on the same street that garantees the car for 2 years and anything goes, even engine or tranny, they replace for free and gives you a loaner. . . Think before entering this place for business. I am only warning you. If you think i am a liar, buy a car and see for yourself.

Comments

• Qu
      13th of Feb, 2010

Hey,

I'm happy. They sold my Camaro in just 5 days! I will post my wife's VW, too.

Don't believe these complaint websites...go visit ams website like I did.

Dave

• Ey
      19th of Mar, 2011

Hey eyes open, you are 100% correct. I got a bad deal there as well. I will not return or refer anyone to them. These people may be nice to your face but only lies out their mouth. Yea just 2 lights down I know of that place your talking about who stands by your side the whole time you pay for the car, can't remeber name but its by that CVS with HUGE sign above building. Anyways, AMS is bad news!!! Unfortunalety, I am looking again for a car but think I will either go down the road if price is good but craigslist is looking more appealing by owner. Its just a shame they sell the same cars over and over again making mega bucks while screwing over people who work hard for a living with little money to spare and worse when they have little ones. What has this world become?

• Ke
      9th of May, 2013

I've received 2 phone calls from Matt Barker of AMS to my no-call listed phone number for a car I had listed only on Craigslist. Both calls came after the Craigslist ad had been altered to say that the car had already been sold. The call was against Craigslist rules (you aren't permitted to call sellers to solicit anything unless you specifically indicate that it's okay). Both calls were answered by my answering machine. The recorded message that people hear that call specifically says that the number is listed on the no call list and that people soliciting should never call it again. According to no-call list rules. Matt owes me $500 for each call - $1, 000 total. He had better pay-up and do so quickly!!!