amr zahran / amr zahran

i recieved an email from microsoft awards, and this is the email;
You've won 850, 000 GBP. For more info Login to http://www.mcrost.com/winner
they sent me raffle draw number and batch no.
is it true or not?

Comments

• Al
      14th of Feb, 2010

I have just skipped through the internet to find that this is even worse than I thought. Others have sent money for fees to try and cliam their money, others even got a check and are being charged for trying to cash a fraud check. So beware my friends the internet can be scary bit not if you do some research first.

• Al
      14th of Feb, 2010

When you recieve and email before allow yourself to be a scammed check the internet with key words or phone numbers from the email. You will find out quickly how to responde. Just some advice I have learned myself. I have been getting email from all over as I sell on the internet. In some cases people sign up for interenet payments on there own and find out they just deposited money into a account that had nothing to do with what they were buying.Then upset with me because I havnt sent there item. I then have to explain the payment was fraud from the account and I was unable to send. If you get any emails saying this is a payment then accept it and it was under a fraud means I am liable to pay that back. This is why I check all emails I recieve by were they are sent from to insure they are legit. Be internet smart.