Amoma — customer service
Terrible customer service
Wanted to change dates of my break to the following week due to my daughter having emergency surgery, the hotel had no problem with this but needed a little email from amoma. They tell you they are dealing with the problem but wait until its too late so they can't do it. This seems to be common practice with this agency who help no one then bombard you with standard emails and rude phone calls, stay away from amoma!!!
More Amoma Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - booking and cancellation
- Amoma - promised a refund, but I never received my money back 
- Amoma - never again 
- Amoma.com - booking denied but pre-authorisation still taken
- Amoma - beware and avoid! 
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - hotel booking
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - reimbursement not received
- Amoma.com - hotel booking cancelled because amoma failed to pay the hotel / I need a refund
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - hhb santa maria hotel florence.
- [Resolved] Amoma.com - refund due to an error on the amoma website