Amk*pth Essentials / Amerimark / Passport To Health / Unauthorized charges on debit card
While going over my mother's finances I noticed several automatic monthly debit transactions payable to "AMK*PTH ESSENTIALS" in the amount of $29.99. The charge was for a membership in something called "PASSPORT TO HEALTH." This is apparently some type of "reduced fee" service if you use providers within their plan. Upon questioning my mother, she said that whereas she had ordered something from one of the AMERIMARK subsidiary companies, she did not sign up for membership in Passport to Health and did not authorize them any debit transactions other than what was needed to pay for her one-time purchase. I called Passport to Health and was able to cancel her membership via their automated system, and was told they would refund the most recent debit. I have not yet spoken to a human being at this company, so I don't know if I will be able to recover the money from prior months.
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST COMPLAINT OF THIS NATURE AGAINST THE COMPANY. PEOPLE: DO NOT BUY FROM ANY COMPANY WITH THE NAME "AMK*PTH ESSENTIALS", "AMERIMARK" OR "PASSPORT TO HEALTH"' BECAUSE THE MINUTE THEY GET HOLD OF YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD NUMBER THEY WILL BEGIN TAKING YOUR MONEY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.
More Amk*pth Essentials / Amerimark / Passport To Health Complaints & Reviews
- AmeriMark - Anthony Richards 
- Amk*pth Essentials / Amerimark - unauthorized charges on VISA 
- AMK*Amerimark Direct - charges on credit card 
- Amk*idsa Amerimark Di 800 - 830 - 8965 Oh 09 / 04 - false billing 
- AmeriMark - LIED TOO
- AmeriMark - duplicate order and double billing
- AmeriMark Direct - money order sent to company
- AMK*Amerimark Direct - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Amerimark. Anthony Richards catalogue - shipping charge
- AmeriMark - giving out credit card info