Amk Pth Amerimark / Misleading ads

660 Harpersville RoadNewport News, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7573422493
I purchased some perfume from one of this companies web sites in May and was pleased with the order. However I did not know that upon my purchase I either clicked on or did not un-click an advertisment for Passport to Health and was subsequently charged 29.99 per month until I realised the charge was bogus. I assumed when I first saw the charge it was for something I had purchased and because of my laxness I am out almost $200 for unwanted and unneeded services. DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! BE CAREFUL WHEN BUYING ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!
Sa

Comments

Am
  24th of Jan, 2009
You knew what you were doing lady. You saw the "COLLECT $50 CATALOG COUPONS" and that's all you cared to see. Maybe you should stay away from the internet and stick to what you know. I bet when you called they cancelled it and refunded the money back cause the know how ridiculously ###ed the customers are, like yourself.
Wk
  25th of Mar, 2016
Rec'd my credit card statement and a charge of 29.99 is listed from AMK PTH Essentials out of Ohio. I tried calling to find out what it is but hung up after being on hold for over 15 minutes. Reading complaints of the same thing happening to other people and that the charge appears every month; again without authorization. In the process of disputing the charge but I will not be able to do it for the same company/amount if it shows up again. This needs to get stopped.