AmitInfoService.com / amitinfoservice scam

1 India Review updated:

AMIT INFO SERVICE.COM is a scam company

My dear customer I am sandeep basak Assistant manager of AMITINFOSERVICE.COM firm. Amitabha Bhadra is a director of this company and he is my school life friend. Amit info service is a scam company and Amitabha Bhadra and his elder brother Debdas Bhadra are Bogus and guilty men.They engaged to black under world gang and run his company unlawfully. Data enty/adposting/matrimonial service even all product are just a registration selling business. Every day  he collect many poor/unemployed boys/girls and collect huge of amount. I was the assistant manager of AMIT INFO SERVICEand I am the 100% eyewitness of this company. Attention!!! people never join this company and if your are already joined this company contact your local police station to recover your money as soon as possible. Your help save poor, unumployed person to enter scam company.

Your well wisher sandeep basak .

More AmitInfoService.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

16th of Aug, 2011

i agree with sandeep coz my one friend join this site but he did not get any money from from this site its totally cheat

• Sh
      24th of Apr, 2012

i m totally agree with mr sandeep... this company was nt good for earn money... we lost money! pls customers do nt joine this company. ... ur

your faithfully