Amit Bhawani / Non Payment

1 India Review updated:

This guy has a big website, but he cheats people, last month i did data entry work for him and he promised to pay me through check, but when i deposited the check sent by him, it bounced, the reason was insufficient fund.
After that i tried to call him, but he has blocked me on his IM, s nor does he pick my phone call.

I would say every one should keep away from this AMIT BHAWANI, he is a CHEATER.

Thanks
Mukesh

Comments

• Br
      21st of Aug, 2009

Yes i know him, his website is www.amitbhawani.com. i worked for him few months earlier from digital point forum, after completing his assignment this guy refuses to pay me for my work and said "do what you want against me i will not pay you"
    That was not a big amount but the way he was cheated me gave me a shock.

• Da
      26th of Aug, 2009

Every one, don't work with this guy from amitbhawani.com. He is a cheater.

• Pr
      7th of Sep, 2009

I have been working for Amit Bhawani from the past 4 years at his company with a Full Time Job and we get paid by Cash. First of all let me make you guys clear that he does not Hire People Online and he does buy content online but makes the payments through Paypal Only.

Now you have posted that he had made a payment through Check, and since iam the manager of his company i have all the Bank Transaction Details and we have NEVER issued any check to someone in Person for any service or product except our Company Utility Bills and Salaries at times ie Broadband Bills, Power Bills, CA Fees etc

You are just claiming wrong things here to Defame him and trying to post wrong stuff here. For the Readers of this Post here are Few Important Points to Take Note Off :

1. All the Registrations made above are done by a single person or his friends and they have joined this website only to Defame the main party.

2. If they claim that Payment Check was bounced, why didnt they Post a Scanned Copy of the Check here? Since there was no Transaction in the very first case they cannot Post any Check Proofs here.

3. In Digital Point forums - the person claims to not get paid but the forum has a feature called iTrader where in if your transaction is failed / unsatisfied you can post a Negative Comment, but there are no Negative Comments here : Proof - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=9826

4. The company has Never and is not Interested in any Data Entry Related Jobs and we offer Web Development Services.

5. Just Posting that you didnt Get Paid Never Works because you need to have Proofs of Works, Invoices You have Sent for the Payments and then Scanned Copies of the Bounced Checks.

Have a Good Day!
    Praveen Kumar [Staff]

• Ku
      13th of Feb, 2010

Agreed . He is cheater. I am not sure how he became 6 figure blogger.
    There are people like Amit Agarwal very experts in SEO but leaves simple life. This guy for one thing markets 100 times.

• In
      20th of Apr, 2010

I always consider www.plentyoffish.com the adsense millionaire alexa rank to compare the page impression and adsense earning of many bloggers

this website has a good alexa rank of 6000...in one of the interview at speakbindas amit mentioned that he is getting about 20000 to 30000 unique visitors daily

$60k - 5k per month

For such traffic...it is definitely possible to make good money..but i'm not so sure...i usually don't believe people who even publish a report on adsense...i myself have warned my readers in one of my post to be beware of such scams...so i'm neutral in this regard..

only supporting factor id alexa ranking...I stay neutral

• Ad
      29th of Jan, 2012

Friends, hope we are not new in the world of internet.If someone is new and get cheated i can understand.But those having account of adsense and trying to earn money out of it.If great google is giving a such opportunity thru adsense.Why to try such work of one person.I am not against amit or any one else.Work sincerely, daily 2hrs for adsense.It will pay you.Use your time properly.
    From:- www.adsenseguideforu.blogspot.com