Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals / won't refund charges after request

1 20100 South Vermont AveTorrance, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-983-7968

after making numerous calls to request charges be refunded, my account was never corrected. I attemped to contact a supervisor and was never allowed to speak with one, nor did one ever return my calls. They claim their 14 day trial begins when they ship Nature's Acai Berry product. The terms are fradulent and misleading. How can one have a 14day "FREE" trial when it takes 7-10 days to receive the product. No one can determine how a product performs in 2 to 3 days. Their claims that the product will ship within 24 hours of ordering is fraudlent. If you are not satisfied with Nature's Acai Berry, you can cancel before the end of the 14-day trial period by calling [protected] M-F, 9am-9pm, EST, and your credit card will not be charged further. If you are happy with Nature's Acai Berry, do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $79.96 approximately 15 days after your risk free trial is shipped. If you are NOT HAPPY, they charge your account anyway without trying to resolve a dispute. I highly recommend that customers be be very wary of companies making false and mislieading claims. If I could have stopped payment to this company, I would have.

Comments

• Co
      13th of Mar, 2009

Carol,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. If there are any future concerns, please feel free to try the listed phone number once again and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. Have a great day!