Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals / Mot satified with product

1 20100 South Vermont Ave, Torrance, CA, United States Review updated:

Product did not work as advertised and I was charged with re-order and could not contact company at [protected] to stop further charges.

Ro

Comments

10th of Feb, 2009

true they are a scam, however i was able to find a phone number that works. 1-877-495-1182. speek firmly, as they try to suger coat everything, and more than once the operator claimed "the computer just crashed", and that he was unable to hear me do to interfence with his phone. stay firm demmand your refund and do not forget to cancel, "fit factory" and "custom fit" as you are being charged for these as well. $29.95 and $2.95 and lastely, DO NOT hang up without a conformation number, and the threat of calling back if you dont seen your refund within 14 days. I certainly hope this can help out any of the rest of us that had to be victims to their scam.

• Pe
      11th of Feb, 2009

I totally agree with jojo.
    It’s funny how this company doesn’t provide a phone number on their website, doesn’t even have a link to contact them, nor a number on the billing slip. I should have known better then to order something from a company that is trying to hide who they really are. I too am not satisfied with the product and thanks to “jojo” that was able to provide us with a phone number. I called 866-897-0663 first and I was given this number 866-212-0375. When I called this number, I got a recording that said to call during business hours, but it did not say what the business hours are. Again what are they trying to hide? Finally I read the rest of jojo’s comments where she gives this phone number 1-877-495-1182, and finally was able to cancel my further shipments with a person that introduced herself as “MJ”. I got 3 confirmation numbers, so I hope they really cancel further shipments.
    I guess what I’m trying to say is, be very careful when you order something from a company that does not provide a phone number nor contact information. It’s usually a big SCAM.

• Ju
      11th of Feb, 2009

I read about this being a scam, so I called the day I got the initial shipment. The number I used was was on their web site : 1-800-983-7968 I got 4 confirmation numbers. I hope I don't get any other charges. They are not the only company that get you started by charging 5 dollars they say for shipping, and then charge close to 80 dollars a month. I should have learned my lesson from getting scammed by Resveratrol. I won't get involved with anything like that again.

• Co
      11th of Feb, 2009

Valued Customer, as a representative of Nature's Acai Berry and its affiliates, I would like to apologize for any misconceptions that you might have about our acai berry supplement. Please keep in mind that continued use (a minimum of 3 months) is recommended for our customers to achieve the most benefit from our product as possible. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offer an amazing product! However, if you do not wish to continue with our elite combo or have any other concerns, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968). Our customers' satisfaction is our number one concern. Thank you and have a great day!

• Br
      12th of Feb, 2009

This is a Hugh SCAM... DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY... false advertising...!! Plus to get your refund is horrible. I feel sorry for the person, processing the refunds... (they to have been miss guided..) I could hear a suporvisor in the back ground telling her what to say. I finally got 4 confirmation numbers, that my order has, and had been cancelled. WHAT A NIGHT MARE!! BUYER BE WARE!!! THE NUMBER I FINALLY GOT THROUGH ON WAS THE 800-983-7968... good luck to all consumers...

12th of Feb, 2009

I just received my "free" trial shipment and was looking at some other offers that said they charge a monthly fee so I decided to check my shipping slip. As you have said, not much information on there so I searched the web for the company name and ran across this board. I am so glad I did. I just called and cancelled and they did try to get you to keep tyring the product but I was firm as suggested and they finally cancelled and gave me four confirmation numbers. They said the first one was for the acai berry, the second one was for the fit factory, the third one for the custom fit and the fourth one for the acai berry monthly fee. Thanks for all the info!

13th of Feb, 2009

Thank you so much for posting these complaints & listing the other phone numbers. I got 877-495-1182 to work. I was enrolled in the programs that you mentioned (without knowing it, byt he way); & I was also enrolled in someting called cost matters. You should receive a confirmation # for the supplement as well as one for each program. I should have been suspicious from the packing slip not having a phone # or a website; but also when I opened the bottle the pills had a dust like coating. I took one and was extremely sick. It was like I had a good case of food poisoning. Please be careful.

• Na
      13th of Feb, 2009

I tried this product and it made my stomach feel bloated. I felt like I was full all the time. I was passing up eating my meals on several occasions. Tried to locate the company on the web and it was just like they disappeared into vapor. There was no information on the package except the name of the company. I used a search engine to locate the company, but no luck; although I saw their name mentioned on this website. I used the phone number JoJo provide and was able to reach customer service and cancel my subscription. All of us who have faced the same difficulty owes JoJo a vote of thanks. Thanks for this website and thank you JoJo.

• Rc
      14th of Feb, 2009

Their website is extremely unfriendly and FALSE! They say they have an email address, but only give a snail mail address in Tuscon; however, everything is out of CA! When are people going to wake up and when is the Government OR MEDICAL PROFESSION going to shut this CROOKS DOWN! PEOPLES LIVES ARE AT STAKE HERE!

16th of Feb, 2009

I called 1-800-983-7968 and got a person; cancelled my order after reading all the complaints. Also was given several cancellation numbers verifying my cancellation. If they continue to send anything, I will use my credit card company to dispute them and have the charges withdrawn. That's what my credit card company is there for.

• Co

Valued Customers,

Aside from my earlier response to Ron regarding continued product use for best results, I felt that I should post another reply regarding some of the other complaints that have been voiced. Toward that end, Nature's Best Acai Berry and its affiliates believe, as all nutritionists and doctors will also tell you, that the best way to lose weight quickly and healthily, is to have a well-rounded program. Toward this end, Nature's Best offers our customers the best of the best products in a fat-burning, waist-slimming combination that is sure to knock the unwanted pounds away as quickly and safely as possible. If you do not want the entire elite combo offered by these other companies, feel free to contact the customer service number for those products (1-877-495-1182) to ensure that you do not receive them. Your satisfaction is our number one concern! Hope this solves any problems or concerns you may have had. Have a great day!

• Br
      16th of Feb, 2009

I too took the bait! No charges yet so hopefully got it in time. I was told computers wee down and they would call me back in an hour. Then I googled the number and found this!!! Thank you for sharing. I kept trying to call back and just music. I used a different phone and call went thru and I got 3 cancalled conf numbers, so hopefully. They were for The Acai trial, Fit Factory and Cost Smasher??? Is there anything else I will be billed for besides these 3
    Thanks so much

• Te
      18th of Feb, 2009

Thank you so much for all the helpful information! I am so upset about this scam and was really frustrated when I couldn't get a hold of the company. My card was also charged an additional $80 and they had planned on charging it for about 4 other products and memberships, can you believe that!!! I did get a hold of a customer service associate and she gave me about 4 confirmation numbers for verifications of the cancellation and said I should get my refund in about 7-10 business days. I'll just have to wait and see if this is true, but thanks again for all the information listed, don't know what I would of done in this situation, being that I've never gone through it before.

18th of Feb, 2009

I have read all of these postings to my dismay. Did none of you read the terms of product link at the bottom of the page??? It clearly states what you are getting into and what bonus programs you will get. Quit blaming a company and calling it a scam when you yourself did not do the research on the page with which you signed up for the free sample. It is bad mouthers like you who turn others against a legitimate company running a legitimate business. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!!! You would think adults would know how to read the fine print and realize nothing in life is free there is always a catch. To show how much you don't read most of you all had typo's in your comments. There is a spot here that asks you to check your spelling BEFORE you post!!!

18th of Feb, 2009

I feel the product doesn't even work, and I've had cancer...to be honest, I feel a little worse since I starting taking Resveratrol! Its a scam, no doubt, I would never invest ANY money in this product! the only reason i tried it, was to see if my friend was right, and unfortunately this time, he wasn't!. I am very disappointed. I tried to email the company @ Symmetry about it, and of course, they never responded.

• Ka
      19th of Feb, 2009

thank you so much for your help. this was the worst scam ever. I got them to promise a refund but then had to call back to get the other cancellation numbers for products which by the way I didn't even know that I was in sign up for...nightmare is right! Stay clear!

• Cd
      20th of Feb, 2009

Absolutely a huge scam!!! Thanks for your help Jojo...

• Fe
      21st of Feb, 2009

I would like to thank everyone who posted information about these products.. I ordered them and was just trying to get more information on how the products work together when I found all of the information about the scams. Although I have not received any of the products and dont expect to, I was able to cancel them with no problems. I not only got confirmation numbers for all three products, but I had the representative send me email confirmation while I was on the phone and did not hang up until I got the emails. Its a shame that there is so much negative publicity about the product because I would have liked to see if it really worked but not at the cost of being ripped off or in most cases not receiving a product at all after paying $85...the number that I called for the company was 877-495-1182 and it worked fine. They did tell me however that they were not able to locate my account or confirm that an order was made, but thanks to the information provided here I remained firm about them finding an order and it was later located using the shipping address. Hope this information will be helpful to others as it was with me and hopefully I will not endure any future charges.

• Ju
      24th of Feb, 2009

This may not be fraud by the letter of the law. I will let the attorney general sort it out. My wife recieved the free trial and tried to cancel within the 14 days and was given a 'confirmation number' and a promise of a follow-up email. When she did not recieve any email correspondence, she called back and gave the confirmation numbers and was assured that the cancellation was in progress. Again, she was told an email would be sent. None was. So, when the new charge showed up in our account, she called once again with the 'confirmation numbers' and asked why she was charged. The representative claimed they had never been contacted. My wife asked if they were confirmation numbers consistent with their procedures and the woman said (and this is just priceless) "I can neither confirm nor deny that those are valid cancelaation request numbers". I mean, really, are they preparing their statements for a senate hearing? I agree that people should read the fine print in these ads before bproviding credit card info, but my wife did read it and followed the procedures as steted and they still ripped us off.
    It is great to see that they have such concerns they spend their time trolling the net to answer the allegations, but perhaps they should start watching their backs as I have put some old skip tracer friends on their trail and I plan on posting all info I can about them, personally, as soon as they are found.

• Ci
      25th of Feb, 2009

It took me 4 phone calls and numerous supervisors to finally get my refund and cancel all the trials. Remember to get confirmation numbers. My problem is this company starting the 14 day free trial on the day the product is ordered and I didn't receive the product until the 15th day which gave me no time to try the supplement before I made the decision whether I liked it or not. How can you give someone a 14 day free trial which begins before they ever receive the product? I urge anyone looking into this product before ordering to be aware of what you are signing up for (all the free trials of other products) and the fact that you must cancel in the first 14 days even if you haven't received the product in the mail.