Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals / Nature's Acai Berry

Rt. 1 Box 1834
Phone: 573-856-4946
The very same thing happened here. I ordered the Nature's Acai Berry via the website on 2-18-09, got the shippment 3-05-09, gained 5 lbs immediately. I called the [protected] that is on my credit card statement where they billled me $79.96. I called on 3-09-09 & cancelled the orders There are 54 pills in the bottle. Since I am no longer taking the pills I have lost 2 pounds. Every time I have called & complained I have gotten a RUDE, HATEFULL & SMART ### operator.

D  20th of Mar, 2009 by

As a representative of Nature's Acai Berry and its affiliates, I would like to apologize for any misconceptions that you might have about our acai berry supplement. Please keep in mind that continued use (a minimum of 3 months) is recommended for our customers to achieve the most benefit from our product as possible. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offer an amazing product! We are sorry to hear that you have decided to prematurely cancel your membership to our amazing product. Keep in mind that if you decide that you would like to give it another shot, you should be able to call the same customer service number (1-800-983-7968) and have your shipments reinstated. Our customers' satisfaction is our number one concern. Thank you and have a great day!
A  1st of Apr, 2009 by
Read all the above I also fell for this scam. Charged for, no time, to return. Finding it impossible to get in touch with and cancel. Can ANYONE give me some information on how to get in touch with these people.
N  24th of Apr, 2009 by
DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!! I called and ordered this product under the false pretenses that it was $4.95 S&H only! I then recieved an unknown charge on my credit card statement which I took to my bank representative. She told me that the acai'berry product service center was very smart mouthed even to her ( a professional) She then stated that they had not only charged me the $4.95 but another $79.96 to my account not even 8 days later. Their rules say 15 days (which you do not find out until you are already charged) They refuse to refund money and they also refused to give me my own account information. FIGHT THIS!!! Contact your bank and file a fraudulant claim form they will help you recieve your money back. call the better business beauru and tell them what happened AND HOW YOU WERE TREATED! Then you can file a police report to help back your claim all you need is credit card statements and refrence numbers when you cancvel. ALWAYS ASK WHO YOU ARE TA:LKING TO SAY YOU HAVE A NAME TO GO WITH THE RUDENESS!!! Please do not let this go fight for all of us who were scammed and are on low ans fixed incomes! They need to be stopped.