Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals LLC / Acai Berry Supplement-Natures Best

1 Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: NON LISTED

I ordered only a free 30 day sample from colorado and now i am receiving acai berry from (Amir and sanchez nutraceuticals llc 5425 e broadway rd #282 tucson az 85711. (No phone number). I have $79.96 charged to my credit card for a subscription that i did not authorize. I did not sign up or authorize . I am very stern and demand confirmation #'s for cancellation and i also demanded a credit for the $79.96. I have not received a 2nd shipment. I only subscribed to 1 product and have received three. I call the one in florida and am returning it in the mail. Received a return merchandise no.

Comments

• Co
      9th of Mar, 2009

Dorothy,

I will admit to not fully understanding the nature of your complaint. I'm unsure what product you ordered, whether or not you have already called our customer service line, and if you have been able to cancel your orders or not as of yet. On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. Please feel free to try the listed phone number and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!