Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals / Acai Berry / Rip Off

1 Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:

I ordered a "Free "30 day supply of Acai Berry with only shipping charges of $4.99 due. Within 14 Days my debit card was debited for 2 shipments at $79.96 and $85.91 and also I found I was automatically enrolled in a program called "WWWSelfHelpPFFC" and billed $29.95 on a continuing basis! I immediately called and was successful in getting them to remove the last two charges but they refused to remove the $79.96 and insisted that I "missed" the deadline of 14 days that they claimed was on page 2 and 3. What page 2 and 3? This was nothing but a scam.

Comments

• Co
      28th of Mar, 2009

Mary,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! The terms also include the deadlines for all returns/refunds and the exact process for going about receiving these items. Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!