Amir and Sanchez Neutraceuticals / fraud-extra charges

Amir and Sanchez Neutraceuticals
5425 E Broadway #282
Phone: 800-983-7968
They charged my credit card for $79.96 in unauthorized charges. The ad stated I had 15 days to cancel but I did not receive the product in time to use it. The company apologized for the shipping delay but would not refund my money.

Bank of America would not let me dispute the charges. They were very familiar with the policy and so I cancelled my card with them.

D  13th of Mar, 2009 by
On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!
D  14th of Mar, 2009 by
Totally nonsense! " agree to a continued membership upon sing-up??" what do you mean by this? this company took $29.95 from my credit card for the membership fee, which I was not informed of all at and was not aware at all when I simply requested for free-trial. This happened after they chared $79.95 to my credit card when the free-trial bottled arrived after 14 day trial. You know what your sales person answered for this inquiry? your company sent the email informing about the membership "after " they issued the order- not at the same time a customer clicked to request a free-trial bottle. Luckily, I didn't open the email which your company confirmed so. Thus, that fee is refunded, but what's more fradulent is that your company sent me the second bottle of pills without me issuing any order and worst of all, after I cancelled "what you call' my membership, which I wasn't even aware of at all. What's going on here? You should advertise about the membership on the same page on which the free trial ads in. Moreover, do you send the deceived customers email about the automatic delivery of the bottle? without it, how can you keep charging my credit card account for the money I have not spent at all?