Amino Skin care / Refund Impossible

1 20828 Lassen StreetChatsworth, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800509-2105

I ordered the amino genesis skin care products 14- day free trial on 7/27/09 but they charge my account $69.95 on 8/06/09 before I received the product. I called and returned the product. I have been calling and e-mailing the company since August2009 about the refund. Each time I was assured that the refund would be within 48 hours. It's March 3, 2010 and I called again and was told that their system was being updated in 10 to 17 days and a refund will be issued soon. So I said O.K. what if I wanted to order something and the representative said they were not taking any orders at this time. What a Scam/Fraud with a Daytime Soap Actress star as a spokes person for this company.

Si

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2009

I never received the product & money has been withdrawn from my account. JAM

• Ki
      26th of Aug, 2009

I received the product and it made my skin very itchy. They took the money out of my account before the 14 day trial ended I have returned the product as directed and have yet to get my refund of $59.95

• Ea
      26th of Aug, 2009

SCAM !!! SCAM!!!Yes another Scam I also fell for the Amino Skin Care and was charged $69.95 + $3.95, and I called to get the RAM # so I could return it but the rep said try for a little longer I did, now I called to cancel because the product is NOT worth and didn't do a thing that other in store product claims it will do, but the rep said that I use it for a month and that they will not give me a refund.
    Sorry I guess that should teach me a lesson, not to try these trials and get SCAM.

EA 08/26/09