Amino GenesisUnauthorized Charges

Today, July 2, 2009

I received a product called Amino Genesis from AG Skin Care which I did not order or hear about this product or company. My credit card has an unauthorized charged of $7.95 from this company.

This is the 4th company who had sent their product to me which I did not order and charged my credit card. The other 3 companies and their products are: MWP "AKA" EBAYWEB [protected] for $1.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Chatsworth, CA95 "Ebay Success System" ; Earth Essence for $7.95 "Skin Renewal A Trial" ; and Advanced Wellness Research for $4.99 "Bright Teeth Whitening Kit". I did not order all of these products and I have my credit card with me.
These companies has similar business in terms of sending people their products for a very little amount of money for shipping but you will be charged later on for a large amount of money. For the Amino Genesis the customer rep. told me that it is 49.95.

Comments

Jul 22, 2009

I ordered some Acai Berry pills for weight loss and they charge a small rate to cover S&H for a trial size Later, they charge you full price and send out their product automatically if you don't call to cancel after the trial (which they don't tell you.) Also, I ended up getting charged another month subscription fee (it was like $7.95/mo.) from another company right after I did that. I was not getting another product in the mall...just the charges on my account which I caught up w/ 2-3 mos. later. Buyer Beware!

• Al
      Jul 22, 2009

same thing happen to me I received a product called Amino Genesis from AG Skin Care which I did not order or hear about this product or company. My credit card has an unauthorized charged of $11.95 from this company.
    I called them and explanied that wasn't me who order it they said that I have to return it ans I have to pay for the shipping back to them, the rep was really rude and he hang up on me. I called my credit company and they are working in the problem I won't use the products I have them ready to send them back to them

Aug 13, 2009

I received the Amino Genesis Tripeptinon as a "free trial sample" from AG Skin Care, Chatsworth, CA . The invoice had no price listed, Nothing about sending it back in 14 days if I was unhappy with it.

I called the company the same day I received it and told them I had changed my mind. I asked to return the product and if there was a return code I needed to use. I was told no, to keep the product and the company would credit my account. Like a fool I believed that. After the 14 days were up and I could no longer return the product, my account was charged $69.95. When I called to complain, I was told there was nothing they could do, it was over the 14 days. Definitely a rip off company.

• Vi
      Dec 20, 2009

I also received the trial package and was charged $7.95 which was OK with me. But now I have 2 unopened packages that I want to return to the company that I did not order.

I want to get the word out there that this company is a scam, , , any ideas how to do that?