AmiClubWear / None delivery
I ordered a pair of shoes and a pair of leggings for my girlfriend on 15h of May 2013...Today is the 3rd of June and still no sign of my package. It's been 2 weeks of waiting. I tried contacting them and they said I should contact USPS customer support for my delivery information, but the thing is they don't offer customer support for internationals, but only for americans. I'm from Denmark. I'm starting to question the legitimacy of this company. It seems that a lot of international customers had encountered issues with their orders, but very few americans did. What's that suppose to mean? That their shipping service is just a tiny little unknown company that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk and it works in colaboration with them just to basically steal fat commissions off our ###? Hopefully after I receive my order, I'm done with these maggots.
More AmiClubWear Complaints & Reviews
- AmiClubWear - Shipping you Product on time 
- AmiClubWear - Unauthorized charges 
- AmiClubWear - ripoff 
- AmiClubWear - damaged boots 
- AmiClubWear - Rip-off
- AmiClubWear - customer service
- AmiClubWear - frustrating
- AmiClubWear - don't waste your time
- Amiclubwear.com - Offered me a credit store! But I want a full refund!
- AmiClubWear - Unpleasant experience