AmiClubWear / None delivery

1 Denmark Review updated:

I ordered a pair of shoes and a pair of leggings for my girlfriend on 15h of May 2013...Today is the 3rd of June and still no sign of my package. It's been 2 weeks of waiting. I tried contacting them and they said I should contact USPS customer support for my delivery information, but the thing is they don't offer customer support for internationals, but only for americans. I'm from Denmark. I'm starting to question the legitimacy of this company. It seems that a lot of international customers had encountered issues with their orders, but very few americans did. What's that suppose to mean? That their shipping service is just a tiny little unknown company that talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk and it works in colaboration with them just to basically steal fat commissions off our ###? Hopefully after I receive my order, I'm done with these maggots.

Da
Jun 3, 2013

Comments

• Je
      29th of Oct, 2013

I have good and bad to say about this company I ordered a pair of shoes from this company and everything went great I got the shoes everything was perfect then on a second time I ordered a beautiful dress for my birthday which was October 2nd and I got my package I open the package now I'm a size large they sent me the wrong dress an a dress that was a size small and black i ordered a brown dress I was very very upset but I decided to give him a last chance and I just recently ordered two dresses from them for this upcoming week November 7th 2013 so hopefully this order goes correctly if not I will be back on here commenting but so far so good um from a 1 to 10 I'll give them off 7.