AmiClubWear / Shipping you Product on time

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I Ordered a top from Amiclubwear.com for Halloween Costume on Monday 26th … I paid $20.54 for 2-Day Air shipping so like any other place I order from (and I buy on line a lot) I’m expecting my package to arrive on Wednesday 28th. Sure enough Wednesday comes and goes and no package so I am trying to call these people from 1:19PM (10:19am their time) and it keeps telling me no one is picking up and disconnects my call… after about 30mins of hitting re-dial and getting hung up on I decided to ‘Google’ a customer Service # because like most places I buy from there is usually a local # they don’t advertise.

Anyway I got an International # and of course when I dialed that number after holding for some time someone picked up. I gave her my info (order# and all) and she tells me I will not be getting my order until Friday 30th. So I said No that is not correct... I paid for 2-day shipping she says and I quote “I know… ma’am that’s our policy” so I said what if I ordered regular which we know to be 5-7business days she said I’d get it in two weeks. LOL I know its not funny but…

I told her where she and her site/company can go and that I will spread the word of my first and LAST time at shopping on their site.

Customer Service # [protected]

Comments

• Va
      30th of Oct, 2009

I placed my 2nd order w/ them a couple of weeks ago, my first order was ok, arrived about 10 days after I put the order in... I also order online a lot and they are the only company that takes forever to ship, even if you pay extra! well, the order I recently placed, took 9 days to arrive, I had a previous credit and as they instruct I put in the "comments" section the code of the credit and they didn't credit it toward my purchase! The order was also incomplete, I ordered 3 pair of boots and a petticoat -1 pair of boots and the petticoat didn't arrive. I tried calling them but when I called it took me thru to this radio message - noone picked up. I have tried all afternoon, also sending an email with a "read-receipt" and NOTHING!

I order online at least 2x's a week, and they are one company I wont be ordering from ever again!

8th of Dec, 2009
    AmiClubWear - No merchandise received

I ordered a pair of boots from AMIClubwear last Nov. 28 and up to this present day I have not received anything.
    I sent them 3 emails and they have not replied, I tried calling them but they are not picking up.

• Al
      21st of Dec, 2009

This the worst online retailer ever! I wont even waste my time posting my complaint in detail as it is reiterated in the previous posts. I order a dress and heels on Dec.14 with 2nd day air shipping. I received a call on December 15 saying that there was a problem with the card address. I tried calling back to discuss the matter and was unable to get through to anyone..just a recording and then an inaudible voice mail recording. Each time I was prompted to enter 1 to leave a message, the mailboxes would never allow any messages to be left. I called up until Dec.17 when I finally spoke to a "customer service rep"(a joke) and she informed me that my order was held due to a billing issue, but had shipped on Dec. 16. I asked her for a tracking number for UPS and she stuttered and stammered and never gave me a number which is when I knew that I had been scammed. I was expecting the dress to wear to my birthday party on Dec. 18 and Im still waiting. Please dont order from this company. They are a fradulent internet company and will rip you off!!!

• Mi
      21st of Jan, 2010

This company is a joke and has no real place in the business world. They would not let me exchange my shoes for a different size and that is all I wanted to do. Either way they would have received their money. They would not even work with the me, the customer. I will just charge back the item on my credit card. I will never shop at that place ever again and everybody I know will not shop there as well. I am a huge online shopper. I hope it was worth their advertising dollars to lose this customer and many others, it would have been way cheaper to have just exchanged for the correct fit.

• Mi
      21st of Jan, 2010

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. It would not be bad if they had an adequate exchange policy but a no exchange policy for a commodity such as clothing and shoes is absolutely ridiculous and outrageous. For a company like this they should understand that most of the time the clothes or shoes will not fit and it is only fair and ethical to be able to allow the customer to exchange the item. YOU GET THE MONEY EITHER WAY!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ???!!! I would rather have given my $12.99 to the Haiti relief rather than throw away a pair of shoes that do not fit. THEY ACTING UNETHICAL AND IT IS WRONG TO STEAL FROM CUSTOMERS AND CON THEM. The customer service was horrible and they gave me the run around with the wrong information each time I talked with them. They did not even know their own policies. It is a joke. Here is a managers email address if you want to complain directly [email protected] Good luck getting anything resolved because it most likely won't happen.

• Bu
      12th of May, 2010

made the mistake of ordering from this company and I have had to open up a paypal dispute. I saw a lot of questions about the company on yahoo answers, so I thought I would post all of the phone numbers I have for the company, (not that I could get anyone to answer when I called, but just the same, here they are).

(909) 595-3339 (via amiclubwear website)

(888) 908-1288 (via paypal receipt)

(626) 723-0610 (via better business bureau)

(626) 336-7171 (via amiclubwear after paypal dispute opened, this one seems most promising)

I called the last number and didn't get the normal recording, but it asked me for my party's extention, one was not provided to me (surprise) so I just pushed 0, low and behold the phone rang, my heart soared, someone picked up, I almost dropped a deuce, and then they hung up on me without saying a word!!! Buyer Beware! This company is horrible at customer service. If you order from them please use paypal, as this is the only way to get a response from them as far as I can tell. Hope this helps someone out.

• De
      19th of May, 2010

I orderd a blouse in a size Large which when I received it was more like a size Small.
    Within the same day I emailed them to ask for a shipping return authorization number.
    I received an email from them 3 business days later and the answer was sorry we will not accept the return. The return will not be authorized. I couldnt figure out why they wouldnt take the item back when it came with the paperwork and the SAME day I received it and tried it on I wanted to return it. Whats the point of having a return slip when you deny the return authorization number? I was really upset, and asked why it couldnt be returned. I received NO ANSWER. Too bad, I've ordered shoes from them before with no problems after that I've decided to no longer do business with them. Instead I shop at Makemechic. They have cute shoes for the same price and I havent had issues returning things to them.

• Ni
      10th of Sep, 2010

i made an order on 9/03. it is now 9/10. they said it takes 5-7 business days which means, at the very least I shoult get it today, but the tracking number they gave me is not yet even available on usps.. I called yesterday, and after trying numerous times, someone picks up, tells me that my order will be shipped out later that day, so i ask why hasnt it been shipped out yesterday or the day before that, then she responds " well we have to processing days after you place an order, and then it takes 5-7 business days for shipping ma'am.." okay, so the 5-7 business days that they put on their website is obviously false.. because I know (i shop online A LOT) that the number of online stores put in on their website is exactly the number of days we get the merchandise from the time we click PLACE ORDER. so anyhow, I kindly asked the lady on the phone to change my shipping method so I can get it earlier and she says " well I can't change the shipping method because it's already been shipped ma'am.." WTF?!?!!? she just told me few seconds ago that it hasnt been shipped and it will ship out later that day... and it obviously havent shipped out yet because the tracking number still doesnt show up in usps.. first off, I work in the fashion industry and I know for a fact that once a customer needs something changed on their order BEFORE THE MERCHANDISE HAS BEEN SHIPPED, it is the responsibility of the seller to make the changes... it doesnt take a genius to know that.. their customer service- not only was she not helpful, but very very passive.. I might as well talk to an automated one, even they can make changes or help out the customer.

CONCLUSION: THIS COMPANY AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK IN IT ARE UNEDUCATED, STUPID AND GREEDY.

THEY ARE VERY QUICK AT CHARGING YOUR CREDIT CARD, BUT VERY SLOW AT MAKING SURE YOU RECEIVED WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

• Am
      6th of Oct, 2010

They suck. Ever try returning something with these guys? A hassle! Ever try using their "store credit"? effing BS! they steal your money 2x. they tell you to put the "store credit" code in the comments section when placing your order which means nothing! they still charge your card AGAIN! they say it wil be refunded after 2 days but trust and believe, if you dont ever call them and remind them to refund your card, you will NEVER get it. 2 months can go by, and when you do call, they'll tell you they were having technical issues and you will get it in 2wks. STRAIGHT UP BULL! and they dont even have the common courtesy to send you an email notification about your money and whats the hold up. bunch of crooks and con artists.

• Ty
      24th of Oct, 2010

I ordered from this place and didnt recieve my things on the day that it was suppose to come.I did a dispute on them which took 30 days with my bank, and yes i got my $95.88 back. For those that dont know that if your order does not come on the day that it suppose to come, call your bank immediately to do a dispute and let them know about your situation.Dont do a return policy with this company especially if they dont answer the phone because the longer you take in trying to call this company back when they dont answer the phone, the more time that you will be wasting while trying to do the dispute against them, then you might not be able to get your money back. I hope that this could help someone because with a company like this that rips people off like that and that is not located at the place where they say they are, they should be shut down.Also that company should be put online with a sign that says SCAM on the top of their website.Hopefully this paragraph makes sense because I have'nt wrote paragraphs in a long time lol.

• Le
      9th of Dec, 2010

Everyone who has a complaint, I urge you to PLEASE direct your complaints to the BBB as they have the power to do something about this scam of a company! I am still fighting my case with Paypal. Ami was quick to take $200.00 from my bank account and NEVER send my items. It's been almost a month with no contact from them at all! I have attached a link to the BBB. Let our voices be heard! What they are doing is not right!

• So
      9th of Dec, 2010

THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH!!! There customer service is the WORST!!! Go ahead, place a order, I can bet you wont get a right shipping address, Bey they WILL SHIP USPS instead of UPS as they say and youll be on hold with their phone number for half hour at least to get on the line with someone RUDE that says you have "a 3 minute limit" they say they will call you back, but bet your a-s-s they WONT. Ive never been so angry with a company. EVER. I have never even left feedback on a company but I cant stand it! Look up the owner on facebook - Yangyang Yang - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000167113928&sk=photos look at the "company party" pictures you can see the bottleg company your dealing with. I swear ive never had such a horrible experience with a company EVER. The 1st time i dealt with them I got my shipment ($12 SHIPPING) in 7 days. I was okay with that. EVERYTIME AFTER THAT THEY HAVE BULLSHYTED MY TRACKING NUMBER, BEEN ON HOLD, SAID MY STUFF WAS BACKORDERED, AND LAST TIME A CUSTOMER SERVICE HUNG UP ON ME!. I wish I would have researched them before this.. F-

• Be
      13th of Jan, 2011

The EXACT same thing happened to me only I spent 96 dollars. When she told me that it would not be there in 2 days I said to cancel the order and they refused. This was 20 minutes after I placed the order. I contacted EVERY orginazation I could think (BBB, Attorney General of CA, ect...) of and there is nothing I can do about it. The BBB closed my complaint because amiclubwear has many loopholes with their return policy that allows them to do business this way. They even had my FB account deactivated because I was telling anyone and everyone about it. They are dishonest theives. PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!

• Ke
      15th of Feb, 2011

This site is a SCAM...my order was placed 02/09/2011, which at this point I was told it would take 3-5 business days, I got an email 3 days later with half of my order so I called, when I got a customer service rep she tells me the dress I ordered is on back order and wilk take an additional 10 business days to arrive. I leave for LA 02/18, today is 02/14, as I get into asking questions the rep said we can only be on the phone for a short period of time and the phone disconnected!!! so I have to look for a new dress then wait 3 more days to be reimburst $70!!! THE OWNER OF THIS SITE CAN GO TO HELL

• Ms
      14th of Mar, 2011
    AmiClubWear - did'nt receive the products i ordered
    Amiclubwear
    1866 Lilac Ln #A3
    Aurora
    Illinois
    Phone: 6304868927

I ordered some boots and a pair of heels and I never received them it's way pass the delivery date.I can't get in touch with them or anything.Poor business very upset.

• So
      5th of Apr, 2011

Well I don't mean to Piss you off even more, but they also do state that there are 2 days for processing. It's that way for any company. I used to work customer service. I know this place is a rip off to say the least but she was right about it coming the 30th.

• La
      25th of Apr, 2011

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE!!! I had a complaint for not getting the dress that i ordered. no one wanted to help me and got hung up on 4x when asked to speak to a supervisor i was told that theres no supervisor on site!!! they don't know how to handle and resolve problems with customers... i would never order from this company again. it's been a week since my complaint and still haven't heard from them!! they have the worse unethical employee!! never again!!!

• Am
      24th of Jun, 2011
    AmiClubWear - Rip offs
    Amiclubwear
    California
    amiclubwear.com

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE RIP OFFS, YOUR ORDERS WILL BE WRONG AND THEY WILL REFUSE TO REFUND YOUR MONEY. THEY WILL REFUSE TO TRANSFER YOUR CALL, THEY WILL STATE THEY HAVE NO MANAGERS AND NO SUPERVISORS, THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU WHO THE OWNER IS.

• Ti
      8th of Nov, 2011
    Amiclubwear.com - Awful, awful, AWFUL!!!
    Amiclubwear.com
    amiclubwear.com

I purchased an item, after purchase they tell me that the expected date is two weeks pass the time i needed the items. what a bunch of crap and of course i caught the discrepancy after purchase call them to try and expedite which is not allowed and stuck with the item coming. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE.

• Be
      27th of Jan, 2012

Extremely disappointed with this company. When trying to call them on the telephone, it takes more than 45 minutes & then your call gets dropped as you come closer to being the 'next caller.' Then when you return the item, they NOW want to give you 'store credit.' If they can't get your first initial order correct, why in the heck would you want to have store credit.