AmiClubWear / damaged boots

1 CA, United States Review updated:

very, very bad business. i ordered three pairs of boots from them. they advertised them as suede boots. not faux or micro fiber, but suede..that was a lie. the boots definitely were not suede. but that is just the beginning. the boots were damaged. one pair was badly stained white some type of white stuff. the other pair was damaged. the material was scrapped off of the shoe in three places! i couldn't believe it. i sent them two e-mails, but no response. i faxed them twice and still no response. i called and called, the number was constantly busy. (probably because of other complaints) so i finally git through and was talking to a man named Wayne. he said he was the manager. i explained the situation to him and all he told me was that they could take ten percent off of what i payed. what was that going to do? i spent over 75 dollars, that was a joke. and did i mention, the boots were supposed to be a Christmas present? yeah, they were delivered on Dec. 22nd ten days after i ordered. this Wayne guy had no remorse. he told me i should have called earlier. i told him i sent out two faxes and two emails the night before, and that same morning. he just ignored me and said it was too late. then i asked so what am i going to do? he again said he could give me ten percent off. i asked him if he would buy damaged shoes. he put me on hold. when he came back he told me he had to see a picture of the boots, as if i was lying that they were damaged. i said if i send an e-mail i don't believe i will get a reply back because i never got a reply to the first two. i told him that that was bad business. He gave me his direct e-mail address and told me to send it. then he just hung up on me! I'm still in shock...buyer beware!

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009

AMICLUBWEAR IS A SCAM!!! 10-Apr-08 12:27 am
    They are rated as an 'F' by the BBB for building a fraudulant company. If you order from them, they never contact you again, keeping all your money. They are a scam company, who will rip you off. The IRS was informed about how they don't pay taxes on the all the extra money they have kept under the table without paying taxes. If anyone else has had any problems with this comapny, please contact me, and I'll set you up with the guy over at the IRS who is currently in charge of this case.
    [email protected]

• La
      6th of Jun, 2009

YOUR FUNNY...WOULDNT IRS SHUT THEM DOWN AREADY?.. MAKE NO SENSE...lol rofl...Just because they dont waive your shipping charges off...GO SUE THEM THEN IF YOU THINK YOUR RIGHT? WHY MAKING UP STORIES... LOL PWNED..IRS IS UNCLE SAM WOULDNT THEY WANT MONEY AND BUST THEM... USE YOUR HEAD

• Gl
      31st of Dec, 2009

I have actually ordered from AMI a couple of times and had no problems. I just recently recieved a pair of "white" boots that are supposed to look like uggs and they are not the best quality but pretty good for the cheap price; so no complaints there...my problem is that the boots are not white at all, they are like a dingy light beige color and there were red stains in two spots on one of the boots...i cant return them because they were in the clearence section and customer service sucks! So im just not going to worry about calling them over and over & the boots were only $10.00 so i guess i got what i paid for ? =/.

• Bu
      12th of May, 2010

made the mistake of ordering from this company and I have had to open up a paypal dispute. I saw a lot of questions about the company on yahoo answers, so I thought I would post all of the phone numbers I have for the company, (not that I could get anyone to answer when I called, but just the same, here they are).

(909) 595-3339 (via amiclubwear website)

(888) 908-1288 (via paypal receipt)

(626) 723-0610 (via better business bureau)

(626) 336-7171 (via amiclubwear after paypal dispute opened, this one seems most promising)

I called the last number and didn't get the normal recording, but it asked me for my party's extention, one was not provided to me (surprise) so I just pushed 0, low and behold the phone rang, my heart soared, someone picked up, I almost dropped a deuce, and then they hung up on me without saying a word!!! Buyer Beware! This company is horrible at customer service. If you order from them please use paypal, as this is the only way to get a response from them as far as I can tell. Hope this helps someone out.

• Da
      21st of Dec, 2010

I totally agree. I ordered some black suede boots on December 6, 2010 and still have not got them til this day. I have contacted and filled a complaint with them with the better business bureau. If i do not recieve any merchandise or a refund i will have a lawyer to contact this company shortly..