AMI Clubwear / Didnt recieve product

1 310 Paseo SonriosaWalnut, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 909-595-3339

THEY HAVE A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL STUFF, EVEN AT A VERY VERY LOW PRICE WHICH MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO DEFINETLY PURCHASE SOMETHING.. OK SO I ORDERED A PAIR OF BOOTS AND A DRESS. AND I ACTUALLY WANTED THEM FOR A SPECIFIC OCCASION. SO I THINK IT TOOK ABOUT ALMOST A MONTH AND I STILL DIDNT RECIEVE ANYTHING YET, WHEN I PAID FOR A 4 DAY SHIPPING... SO I CALLED AND CALLED BUT NO ANSWER. IT WAS JUST BUSY, OR JUST NO ANSWER. SO I EVEN TRIED TO E-MAIL THEM AND STILL NO ANSWER, SO THEN I SENT A FAX, AND THEY FINALLY ANSWERED BACK. THEY SAID THAT THEY WERE SORRY AND THAT IT NEVER TOOK THIS LONG. SO THEY ACTUALLY MADE THE EXCUSE THAT THE PACKAGE WAS DELAYED BECAUSE THERE WAS AN UNEXPECTED STORM BUT THAT I WAS GONNA RECIEVE IT A.S.A.P.. SO A WEEK LATER I DID RECIEVE MY PACKAGE BUT ONLY THE BOOTS, NO SIGN OF ANY DRESS. I ACTUALLY WAS LOOKING FOWARD TO THE DRESS MORE THEN THE BOOTS. SO I CONTINUED SENDING THEM MORE FAXES. I EVEN SENT THEM THE RECIEPT HOW I ORDERED TWO ITEMS, AND THEY WERE BOTH INCLUDED IN THE RECIEPT, PLUS UNDER THE SAME UPS TRACKING #..SO I NEVER HEARD OF THEM AGAIN...SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE. AND I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THEY HAVE DONE THIS TO.

Je

Comments

• To
      15th of Mar, 2009

I actually order a pair of boots at AMI Clubwear and never receive it. I called and e-mail no answer. I think that their website should completely get off cause its false advertisement. Good bargins very bad customer service.

• Lo
      16th of Jul, 2009

I have bad bad experience with AMI. Bad customer service. Worse!

It took over 30 days to get my money back thoguh they are the one that send me a wrong item. Everything is so cheap and okay items, but I would not shop there any more. You have to spend so much time to make things straight if AMI Clubwear MAKEs mistake on your order.

• Bu
      12th of May, 2010

made the mistake of ordering from this company and I have had to open up a paypal dispute. I saw a lot of questions about the company on yahoo answers, so I thought I would post all of the phone numbers I have for the company, (not that I could get anyone to answer when I called, but just the same, here they are).

(909) 595-3339 (via amiclubwear website)

(888) 908-1288 (via paypal receipt)

(626) 723-0610 (via better business bureau)

(626) 336-7171 (via amiclubwear after paypal dispute opened, this one seems most promising)

I called the last number and didn't get the normal recording, but it asked me for my party's extention, one was not provided to me (surprise) so I just pushed 0, low and behold the phone rang, my heart soared, someone picked up, I almost dropped a deuce, and then they hung up on me without saying a word!!! Buyer Beware! This company is horrible at customer service. If you order from them please use paypal, as this is the only way to get a response from them as far as I can tell. Hope this helps someone out.