AMGShoes.com now (AllTheHotKicks.com) / Never recieved shoes!

This is a good one. First they make you wait 2-3 months for delivering. Then I finally received one pair of the two pairs of shoes i paid for. When my friend first showed me this site it was called Shoe22.com. Then when i decided to order the site had changed to AMGshoes.com. I then purchased two pairs of shoes and only received one after 2-3 months. After contacting them I was told I would receive a refund by check in 7-10 business days. As you can guess I never received a thing. So after waiting 3 weeks I went back to the web site to be redirected to Allthehotkicks.com. I sent them 2 emails telling them I wanted a refund only to get that they were not affiliated with AMGshoes.com in anyway. Now if they are not affiliated with them then why if you type in any of the two sites AMGshoes.com or Shoe22.com, does it go to Allthehotkicks.com. All they are doing is ripping some of their customers off and then changing names before anyone can do anything. If anyone can tell me how to help these people shut down I am all for it.

Comments

• De
      12th of Jan, 2007

Hello To You,
    The same exact thing happened to me. Multiple e-mails, letters an guess what no telephone number to contact the vender. I will go to The Better Business Bureau and file a formal complaint because I am waiting on 2 pair of sneakers since October valued for $185.00

• Sh
      10th of Feb, 2007

They got ya'll justed like they got me for my money I order three pairs of tennis shoes and till this day i still have not received them shoes which is messed up cause it was $285.00 and I am going to report them.