[Resolved] Amey / Direct asia insurance broker thailand

5 bangkok, Thailand

With reference to my car insurance policy with direct Asia Thailand. i would like to share experience that has happened with me yesterday dated 11/08/2016. I met with accident yesterday evening at bangna trad road up abve on freeway at u turn. Truck hit my car and went away. I was unable to take picture of accident at sit because police forced me to remove car from middle of road and force me to drive away as I was diving above on bridge bangna trad. Now when I call direct Asia to lodge my complain, I have received very bad espouse from them.

I was told by them that I have to pay deductible expense of 5000 thb just because I was unable to take picture of accident at site. Even after my several attempts to explain them case happen yesterday, they refuse to believe me and forced me to pay 5000 th and refuse to support me with claim. I was also unable to speak in thai with police in middle of bridge and this kind of treatment being given to foreigner is very harsh and highly unacceptable.
Shouldn't cheat or lie to people by giving false promises at first instant about claim. I will highly not recommend direct Asia in Thailand as team not support people who face trouble in real bad times
I want to ask one simple question to direct Asia, suppose one day someone driving car and met with accident with injury, that guy will go to hospital or direct Asia will force him to take picture of car ?

Highly irresponsible and bad customer service

Thanking you

Best regards

Amey

• Resolution statement

Received call today morning saying team will verify details and will be resolved by checking evidence asap Hoping team will resolve issue now asap without much hurdle.. Regards

Ch