Amex - Costco Card / overlimit fee!!!
I was charged a $29 "overlimit" fee for the Amex-Costco True Earnings card. How do you even get a "overlimit" fee? Isn't the definition of a limit that you cannot go over it?!? The charge is buried in the fine print of the card agreement and AMEX won't waive it when I called to ask. I've never had that done before and I even have a platinum card with AMEX. It's ridiculous. Cancelled the card on the spot after that. Never take another Amex card ever.
More Amex - Costco Card Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - mocha freeze price increase
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - rude service by checker in santa rosa avenue, santa rosa store
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - nature's domain puppy chicken and pea
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ready pac bistro organic 2 pack salad
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco.com