Amertrust Financial / Almost scammed!

1 2855 Tachevah Dr. #1Santa Rosa, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-529-7037

JUST A REPEAT FROM BELOW, WANTED THIS STATEMENT TO BE THE FIRST THAT YOU READ!!! (PLEASE EVERY NEW PERSON TO BE SCAMMED OR CALLED, PLEASE LIST THE NUMBERS AND ADDRESS THEY GIVE YOU SO THAT WE CAN KEEP UP WITH THEIR EVER CHANGING TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND TRACK THESE SUCKERS DOWN SO THEY CAN BE STOPPED FOR GOOD, IF WE CAN TRACK THEM DOWN LONG ENOUGH TO SERVE THEM PAPERS WE CAN START A BIG LAW SUIT, AND MY HUSBAND WHO IS A LAWYER, ALREADY SAID HE WOULD TAKE THE CASE, THEY ARE GETTING MILLIONS OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE US - I THINK ITS TIME FOR A LITTLE PAY BACK, DON'T YOU?)

Hello All, I know that everyone that posts here about this company is frustrated and rightfully so. I had the pleasure of speaking with them today, the rep (keegan was his name) was polite, stated that their company and equifax have teamed up together to offer second chance credit cards for people with bad credit. I asked him some questions, one of which was 'is this a mastercard/visa?' he said no but that it can still be used at stores because it has the cirrus logo on the back of the card. (which I know that a lot of stores now days do accept that, like target for instance) he said that they report to all credit bureaus every 30 days so as to rapidly rebuild your score, he says that there are no costs associated with starting this up aside from a $200 'deposit' of sorts that is sent back to you in the form of 4 $50.00 payment vouchers and you just send them back and they act as exactly that, 'payments for $50.00 each' I specifically asked in the beginning if this was one of those merchandise cards or catalog cards, and he again restated that you can use this card anywhere debit cards are accepted. I told him that I was interested but I didn't want to pay the $200 until I got some literature from the company about the specifics of this card. He said no problem, he could postpone my checking account being debited for up to 4 weeks, so I agreed. He said that I needed to listen to a taped recording that spoke of all fees associated with card such as rate and such, when recording came on he made sure to speak over it at certain points so I still don't know what was said at those times, after that he said he needed to get the authorization from me on tape. He then gave me a confirmation number, and a phone number to call. I found this website and have since contacted my bank and had them close that account and open a new one, I would like to see those $@$holes get my money now!! Lol, I am so thankful for finding this information out about them before I got really screwed like some of you poor hard working people have. Here are my thoughts on how to beat the suckers, it seems that they are working certain areas and draining as much business as possible and then changing numbers, I think that if we all banned together and list the new numbers we are given every time we are called with every new person that is scammed we might have a fighting chance at stopping them, the authority's won't get involved they said, until we the people can find a way to track them. SO PLEASE EVERY NEW PERSON TO BE SCAMMED OR CALLED, PLEASE LIST THE NUMBERS AND ADDRESS THEY GIVE YOU SO THAT WE CAN KEEP UP WITH THEIR EVER CHANGING TELEPHONE NUMBERS AND TRACK THESE SUCKERS DOWN SO THEY CAN BE STOPPED FOR GOOD, IF WE CAN TRACK THEM DOWN LONG ENOUGH TO SERVE THEM PAPERS WE CAN START A BIG LAW SUIT, AND MY HUSBAND WHO IS A LAWYER ALREADY SAID HE WOULD TAKE THE CASE, THEY ARE GETTING MILLIONS OUT OF PEOPLE LIKE US - I THINK ITS TIME FOR A LITTLE PAY BACK , DON'T YOU?

EVERYONE RIGHT THIS NUMBER DOWN IF YOU WISH TO GET IN CONTACT WITH (THIS NUMBER WAS VALID TODAY, BUT WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH LONGER, [protected], CUSTOMER SERVICE.)

Va

Comments

• As
      14th of Dec, 2007

I was contacted this evening by a man who called himself David Sullivan. He started off very excited to tell me I had been approved for an unsecured credit card with a two thousand dollar credit limit. I am only 23 and I have not been applying for any credit cards. I asked him how he had gotten my info and he said from visa or mastercard or discover. He said he couldn't know for sure. He then said all he needed to get this thing started was my bank information. I told him I didn't have it on me, but to give me a number at which I could reach him. He told me to call him back at 866-529-7037 ext. 0107. He had called me from 408-731-7348 so I became even MORE suspicious. I went home and I Googled the phone number and came up with numerous reports of people being scammed by this company. I just thank God that I didn't give him any information and that I found out about this before it was too late.

• Li
      23rd of Dec, 2007

They made is sound so good dont fall for it i did now i know what kind people they really are!

• Di
      9th of May, 2008

i was contected by the same company with the same story, but i gave my personal infomation out beleving that they were on the
    open-up but i had call an told them to debit my account for $200
    dollars but something told me to go online to see if this company
    is legit. and when i seen rip off iwas so happy that i check i am so sorry that it is sick people that build lives on deceving others like me i am not rich i don't have money to just give away i have to work for a living but you know god sits high and looks low so he won't let nothing go on unpunish they will get their just reward so if that can be a comfort to anybody i thank god:...,

• Mi
      19th of May, 2008

I'M WORRIED I HAVE GIVEN THESE PEOPLE MY BANKING INFO, AND I HAVN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM,