Ameritrust / scam

MA, United States Review updated:
This company called me offering a personal loan of $50,000. They said I had two options, either I put $2,000. into an insurance account with their company and will be given a three month grace period or send $2,600. an advanced payment option in which case I will not make any payment until June 2008. It sounded too good to be true, so I decided to research the company before jumping in. Thank you folks for this web site where I am able to get information on this company. I will not do business with them.
In

More Ameritrust Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Cm
  24th of Apr, 2007

AmeriTrust - Credit card scam

yeah they told me I was approved for a 2,000 credit card with an activation fee of 200 dollars. They took a hundred dollars out one week then the following week. Next thing you know I never received anything or heard from them again. I tried to contact them all over the world but no explanation. That's a tragedy.
Tr
  4th of Dec, 2007
I know someone who this happened to!!! They are upset and don't know what to do. I told them to call their state police. They did and the state trooper just laughed at them. They told this person to contact the attorney general. What will they do? Will this person get their money back? What really should this person do? I thought it was a scam and tried to tell this person but they did not want to hear it. They paid Ameritrust $1960 and got nothing!!
Gu
  12th of Feb, 2008

Ameritrust
4676 commerce drive NE 320
Albuquerque
New Mexico
Phone: 408-731-7348

The man called me a liar... Told me my credit cards are no good. He knows my TYPE. I cant qualify for credit cards when I HAVE 3 in my wallet as we speak and told me they have a card for me and they have called me NO lie people 12 times a day and night & if you try to call them back to tell them to STOP calling you get a machine!
De
  9th of Mar, 2008

AmeriTrust
Killeen
Texas

Unauthorized transaction of 200.00 on my checking account by this company we need to get together an take this company down. They are scam people. I didn't talk to them they found my account number and everything an took the money out.
Er
  28th of Mar, 2008
I keep getting calls from this AMeritrust and I finally got chance to talk to them after i gave my info out the phone hung, i called back and the lady kept transfering the call said her name was Susan. I called back and the a lady claims that the computer crashed, so she need my checking info again. Has to be a scam because they said the same things to me.
Jv
  22nd of Aug, 2009

amritrust

they have to pulled one over on me they took my money and now they have no contact info... if any one gets any info please post it up so i can try and reincorporate my money.