AmeriTrust Financial / Scammed!

1 Tyler, TX, United States Review updated:

We recvd. a call from Ameritrust Financial in April'08. We were told that we were approved for a Visa credit card with a $2000 limit. They were to take from our account $200 which at the time didn't seem to be to bad for a $2000 visa card.The guy that called said that the card could be used anywhere(which was a lie & he was very misleading) we asked him three times, " is this card for catalog purchases?".He said no we can use it anywhere. Well, as it looks we are in the same situation as the rest of you dealing with these people.They took our first pyment.of $100 & trying to take out the remaining pretty soon(which is not going to happen) We placed numerous of calls & it appears to be a call center the CSR's there are very unprofessional, and unknowledgeable about the company they supposeably work for. The only thing they could tell us is that our money is non-refundable.No physical address..just a P.O. Box, no fax#, and the managers or supervisors tend to be out alot. Whoever these people are..they're making alot of money doing what they do...scamming people. The economy is too screwed up right now to play with people's money like this. How are they getting away with this? I want to know has anyone out there filed a suit against this company? There's too many of us with the same complaint about the same company, for something not to happen. E-mail me (nicoleandchrisl@sbcglobal.net)and let me know...I will definitely sign for any type of suit brought up on them.This needs to stop!

Comments

• Kr
      11th of Nov, 2008

I have been getting financial phone calls on my cell phone and I want it to stop now so I am asking you to stop calling me or else there will be trouble.

Love, Kristine Hoffman