AmeriTrust Financial / LIARS!!!

3061Grand Junction, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9702010277 OR9704349103
I WAS DECIEVED BY THIS COMPANY!!!! I ASKED THE MAN THAT I TALKED TO IF THIS CARD WAS FOR A CATALOG AND TOLD HIM THAT IF IT WAS I DID NOT WANT IT! HE THEN TOLD ME THAT IT CAN BE USED FOR CATALOGS IF I WANTED IT TO BE AND I SAID NO! I ALSO ASKED HIM IF IT HAD ANY RESTRICTIONS ON IT AND IF I COULD USE IT ANYWHERE AND HE THEN TOLD ME THAT THERE WERE NO RESTRICTIONS ON IT AND THAT I COULD USE IT ABSOLUTELY ANYWHERE JUST LIKE A REGULAR CREDIT CARD. I ASKED HIM WHAT KIND OF CARD IT WAS AS WELL I ASKED IF IT WAS A VISA OR MASTER CARD AND HE THEN PROCEEDED TO ASK ME WHICH ONE DID I PREFER AND I REPLIED VISA AND HE SAID OK THAT IS NO PROBLEM. SO COME TO FIND OUT IT IS A CARD FOR A CATALOG AND ONLY AMERITRUSTS SITE! THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULL! THAT IS 200 DOLLARS THAT I DO NOT HAVE EXTRA IM 21 YEARS OLD AND A SINGLE MOTHER TRYING TO GO TO SCHOOL AND WORK ! I WROTE A LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT AND THEY DENIED MY REQUEST FOR A REFUND I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND I HOPE YOU WILL DO THE SAME!

Comments

Je
  21st of Mar, 2008
I am struggling financially and received a call from Ameritrust. They said they could help me rebuild my credit and were offering a credit card with a $2, 000 limit, APR of 8.9, and no start up fees. It sounded too good to be true so I told them I would think about it and call back. I decided to check them out online and found there are numerous complaints regarding them. I am lucky I did not give them any information. I want to thank the people that have written their complaints and concerns for others to see. Ameritrust does sound legitimate when you talk to them and they had answers ready for any questions I had. So I would warn people as well not to deal with them.
Da
  27th of Apr, 2008
I love the people that want to build up thier credit, but hate the fact that`s not a MC/VISA, AMEX, etc, , , Before you judge any financial corp, stop and and ask yourself this, are they providing the service there stating, is your credit score going up/down, that`s what you need to ask yourself. If your credit is important to you and only you, than go forward with the program, remember you have been turned down in the past for many reasons, if any CCC is willing to give you credit go for it. I`ve had this problem in the past. Today I can truly say it was worth it for me.

PS- Everyone like`s to hear negativity for any corp, let`s get real and move forward