AmeriTrust Financial / Took $200 from my checking account

P.o.box 268 Dunedin , FL 34697Dunedin, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-529-7037
Hi, This is the worst experience i ever had, they took $200 from my checking account without my permission & now they say we dont have the money, when i checked wit my bank they say the money is already transferred to them. I dont understand where the money is, pls help me

Comments

Ca
  17th of Jan, 2008
I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TO BE REMOVE FROM MAILING LIST AND ANY PROMOTIONS. I DO NOT WANT THE CARD. DO NOT TAKE ANY MONEY OUT MY ACCOUNT
Be
  10th of Mar, 2008
I can honestly say they are definitly a scam. Iwas called back in dec. I said ok and called back in January they said send them a copy of the bank statement showing the with drawl and they would refund $165 and keep #35 for cancelation fee> I checked the account it had not been returned. It is now March 10th and I am still calling them. A manager was suppose to call and guess what I still havent heard from them.
Mi
  20th of Apr, 2008
i have been ripped off for 200.00 dollars, from ameritrust financial. That is not a credit card they send you a piece of worthless plastic. Can not use the card on there shopping web site.
Eb
  2nd of May, 2008
I was contacted by an AmeriTrust agent asking if i would like to recieve a credit card with a 2, 500 limit. After learning that I would have to give them 200 first i declined the offer. I called back several times to make sure i was no longer on their list and that no money would be drafted from my account. When mu account information came out on the 16th, I wa informed that money(100) had been drafted from AmeriTrust. I called the mumber orginally given to me to inquire about the transaction. I ws trhen given the "run-around" by several agents. I finally got in touch with a supervisor who told me they could not give refunds. She then told me that a 35 cancellation fee would be added. My question to her was "How can I cancel something I never agreed to in the first place?" i was given an address to Dunedin Fl to complain and request a refund. My opinion, AmeriTrust is full of S**T. To this date I have nit recieved my refund. To anyone who maybe caught up in this scam, JUST SAY HELL NO!
Lo
  2nd of Jun, 2008
gency. I was promised a $2, 000 limit. At the end I was told I would recerive the card in 30 days. No way. I called back to cancell several times cancel I said I changed my mind and don't touch my checking acount. Do not I said DO NOT take any money out of my checking account. They did.$200.00. They took money out that I did not have. but they got it two time. not just once after the first time I said do not. Give me a copy of bank statement, they remarked. yeah right' i know I can kiss that $200.00 dollars good bye, unless a miracle comes my way good luck to yoy all.
De
  27th of Jun, 2008
Everything every one has said about ameritrust financial is true theytold me if they could take 200.00 out of my account so i said that i didnt want that much coming out my acct at tha time because i had bills to pay they told me i would be charged 35.00 cancellation fee knowing my account would be in negative i changed the date to the next month on the promise the CARD[visa]had no limit italkedto my bank rep before the time they were supposed to take out the 200.00 and my bank gave me another account maybe if anyone is reading this it will be helpful i know this site was helpful to me i only checked this site after trying to get intouch with Ameritrust no calls would go thru FUNNY?
Jo
  15th of Nov, 2008
they took 200 dollars out of my account and sent me 200 dollars in vouchers and when i tried to place an order they were no good so now im out 200 dollars and stuck with 200 hundred dollars of worthless vouchers that i cant use, what a rip off i wish there was a way to get my money back .