Comments

22nd of Oct, 2007

I was contacted by a Cristy on the phone and was told I would get a 2000.00 credit limit and it has been 3 weeks since I have heard from the company and I haven't received a card neither. So I already have closed my bank account so they can not get another hundred out of me.

20th of Nov, 2007
    Ameritrust - Repeated calls on cell and at home!
    ameritrust
    Kansas City
    Missouri
    Phone: 816-942-6350

This company keeps calling both my home phone and cell both of which are on the no call list. They insist that no one has spoken to me when they have. Before finding out that they were scam artist i excepted their card i called back a few minutes later only to be told i would hace to speak to customer service which of course was closed. So i called back the first thing this morning and was told it wouldn't show in my file for three days so they couldn't do anything about it. So call back monday. I stated that was passed the 3 day deadline for terminating period. I was told because the money wasn't suppose to come out of my account until the 28th. To say the least I've told the bank and will be fighting this until the end.

• Je
      6th of Dec, 2007
    Ameritrust - Amritrust

WOW THIS "AMERITRUST" credit card its just scary how this people will call your house and ask for you well they called me yesterday and asked for me i thought they were like capitol one was calling me to check on my account because they knew my name address and like the last four of my ss# and they said they were approving me for $2,000 so I they went ahead and asked me for my bank routing # and account # and at first I was kind of like NO i asked how they got my info and they said it was from a credit bank but they couldnt give me the name so i was like okay and i said no i dont want your credit card and she said it was free of charge and i said "okay" she got all my info and said they would call me back to tell me the rest of the info but i was lke no you have all my bank info she just hung up i been calling today all day they are very rude the same lady picks up the phone and i found this website because everything sound so wierd and OMG i see all these people here that have got scamed by these people..im scared I've been calling and told them i dont want their service and they said to bad i agreed but i never did i think u agree when they get your info ...i was just too naive too realize they're really is some mest up people that will steal from other people by just talking to you.. well i hope no one keeps getting scamby this company its sad...and they get mad if you dont get their credit card i told them it sounded like a scam and they hung up... well i guess i am just going to keep fighting and argueing with them ..until some one heres me...

• Ka
      26th of Feb, 2008

Ameritrust called me about 20 times today until I finally called back wondering what they wanted. They wanted to offer me a credit card paying only 20%. Hmm... I dont have fantastic credit so I understood that. While I was on the phone with her I googled them and sure enough there was a ton of complaints. So I told her I was not interested. Unfortunetly she had already gotten my bank info so I had to put a block on my account. Thank God for the internet it saved me $200 today.