Ameritox LTD Dalla, TX / Unauthorized charges!

P.O. Box 201826Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800311 7292
I received a bill from this company for 464.00 , I called my doctors office in Omaha, Ne. and they told me to disregard this bill, as they do not authorize this company, I have already paid all my co-pays, and any left over balance. I asked why I received this bill, and she said people have been complaining, about this company is just out to see who will pay. I was really upset that they have my personal information without my permission. Feel like they are out to scam people into paying for services that are already paid for, thank god I didn't send them any money. I asked Dr. Kirchner's office if this would go on on my credit report as non payment, they assured me it would not, so hope that is true. Really disgusted over people trying to rip off a hard working family!

Bobbie J. Houser
Shenandoah, Iowas.

Comments

Li
  1st of Dec, 2008
Medicare received a claim for a drug test on my husband from Ameritox. He didn't have this test (for cocaine & methodone, among other things). Medicare didn't pay, so they won't investigate & I can't find out any more. They did give me a phone number (915-561-5091) which was disconnected. It worries me that someone has my husband's personal info.
Thanks.
Li
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Sorry...I kept calling around & found out this was an error. Thanks goodness!
Pe
  4th of Feb, 2011
Ameritox sucks- They charged me for urinalysis and full bloodwork, but no bloodwork done. This is NOT the first time the charges with Colonial Practice in Sumter, SC have been wrong. Lord help you if you pay & try to get a reimbursement. I was told probably 5 different amounts due to me and I got a check that wasn't what they quoted any of these times and much less than I feel was due to me.
any comments, email Lisamdriggers@aol.com
Pe
  4th of Feb, 2011
My complaint is listed above as peevedoff...
Gi
  9th of May, 2011
I received a bill for $800 for just one urinalysis. No bloodwork was taken? One pee in a cup & I was charged $800+ ? They said I could qualify for 'assistance' in paying for my bill, if I mailed them a copy of my 2009 tax return? I don't feel safe with these companies having our info & charging so much for just a one time deal? I wonder what I could do?

Ameritox LTD Logo Ameritox LTD