Ameritel -T-Mobile / Tricked me into signing a 1 yr but gave me two. Promised to give me a $50 credit but never put it in writing so I'm screwed

You know those Ameritel companies who are dealers for Tmobile? Beware! An agent tricked me into signing a 1 year contract but printed out a two year contract. She even promised me a $50 rebate but I never got it. Almost 6 months now but the girl is no longer working there. I must say that I was so happy to sign up for a one year contract in exchange for a cheap ### phone. I only had 4 phones to select. They all sucked but I said I am not working and I need a phone...after 1 year I will upgrade. Well when I read the contract at home I saw 24 months! I went back to her but she lied and said that she had it changed to 1 year. But when I called Tmobile they said "We regret that they mislead you...but you are on a two year contract if you want to end it pay $200.00"

As for the $50 rebate? She said that I will get it after 4 months. I went back on the fourth month but she said it will go in in the 5th month "I promise" the 5th month came and she resigned.

Tmobile should cut ties with Ameritel. They lie to customer. Now I went back to Ameritel today and one of the employee said "I can end the contract today for you but you will have to pay $100 not $200. Huh? How come they are offering that but Tmobile says $200? CROOKS!!!

Comments

• Fo
      14th of Jul, 2010

I used to work for them!!! And I so understand... which is why I don't work there anymore... just be careful.. that's all I can say at this point. Karma will get them.. don't worry!

• Dp
      28th of Sep, 2011

Just purchased a phone from the Ameritel store in Lynbrook, NY. The phone was defective and the store rep said that he could fix it with an upgrade. Well the upgrade didn't work. We wanted to return the phone but were forced to pay a $50 "restocking fee". When we requested to speak with the owner of the store, the employee called the owner who refused to talk with us. The employee then said "why should we have to pay for this defective phone. You took the same risk we did in purchasing this phone." When we asked for the owners name or some kind of contact information for him, we were refused that information as well. DO NOT go to any Ameritel store, especially the one in Lynbrook NY.

• Tm
      1st of Feb, 2013

I'm a Authorized T-Mobile dealer and they cheated me as well. Some dumb ### dude named Yoni is a [censored] and crook. Please don't do business with these people. rip-off! I bought monthly 4g T-Mobile cards from them and they came back stolen could not activate them. $1000 worth of cards.

• Tm
      1st of Feb, 2013

There was some haitian banana boat worker there named tonya mozart .She is a dumb whore and a crook like the rest of them. She is on facebook at this address: https://www.facebook.com/tania.mozart.5?ref=ts&fref=ts PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! CROOKS AND LIARS.